Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Note 3 Problems | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Note 3 Problems
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
October 28, 2014
8:33 am
Ste Crook
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 54
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I am still having issues with my Note 3, is anyone else having issues with it?

It has recently upgraded to KNOX2 etc, and it hasn’t fixed anything that I expected it would. Heres some of the issues I have noticed with the phone:

1) It will randomly start saying app’s have stopped responding, including swiftkey, my keyboard.

2) It will randomly freeze then do a mini restart…. It’s not a full restart and it doesn’t seem to fix anything, sometimes it enters a ‘safe mode’

3) When I have finished on a call, when I move it from my face the display doesn’t come back on, meaning I can’t hang up and usually have to wait for the other person to hang up.

Does anyone else have these issues? My network is Three UK, and its not rooted, does anyone else have these issues? Would rooting it fix it? 

October 30, 2014
9:09 am
jangwl
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 121

I am on a Asia firmware but did not experience any of the issues you face. Mine is a original firmware from Samsung and I hope yours is a original and not the root version.

You should bring it to a Samsung service centre to have it check if it is running on original firmware.

Best Regards

Richard

http://www.richardjang.com

November 5, 2014
10:45 am
Ste Crook
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 54

jangwl said
I am on a Asia firmware but did not experience any of the issues you face. Mine is a original firmware from Samsung and I hope yours is a original and not the root version.

You should bring it to a Samsung service centre to have it check if it is running on original firmware.

Yes it’s running on the original firmware, I don’t think there’s any Samsung service centres near me. I might try a factory reset and see if it solves the issues. I am thinking it could be caused by the fact the Micro SD card went faulty, possibly its still getting confused with remnants of files it had stored on it. That’s the only thing I can think of 

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today sirajdte
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019