Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

How many of you will be getting it? | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
How many of you will be getting it?
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
September 11, 2014
3:56 pm
Cellnut
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 192
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I don’t usually jump into the phone swap bandwagon right away. After all, IPhone’s aren’t exactly cheap for most people. I’m still using a IPhone 4S right now which I still quite like and use daily, but I’ll probably upgrade at some point. 

I have to admit however, the increased screen size, 128gb storage and 1080p 60 FPS is very appealing to me. I take a lot of video footage with my current IPhone. Although I don’t know why they didn’t make the camera a little bit better, it’s still 8MP.

What about you? Will you be running out to grab it as soon as you can? Will you be one of those people in the multi-block long line outside the store? If not, why?

September 12, 2014
7:15 am
SakiB
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 62

one of my friend want to buy this one, but as I know this device has not come in Bangladesh yet. Waiting for the latest device of iPhone to see.

September 12, 2014
11:56 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

I`m still thinking if I invest money in it or not. My last experience with iPhone wasn`t that glorious, so I have to test it before effectively buying it

Naturally, I won`t preorder it, from my point of view, it`s an unwise decision, but who is a loyal fan of Apple has to have it by all means

September 15, 2014
2:33 pm
Cellnut
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 192

I would highly suggest testing it out in person at a retail store if possible, or even try using a friend’s if they purchase it.  It’s definitely not a cheap purchase by any means with the 16GB model selling for $649/£539. At that price point, there’s quite a variety of devices from another vendors which are not as expensive and may perform similar functions.  The price point is largely what makes me uneasy about getting newer editions, especially at the rate they release them.

The following users say thank you to Cellnut for this useful post:

Costin
September 18, 2014
3:21 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

Cellnut said
I would highly suggest testing it out in person at a retail store if possible, or even try using a friend’s if they purchase it.  It’s definitely not a cheap purchase by any means with the 16GB model selling for $649/£539. At that price point, there’s quite a variety of devices from another vendors which are not as expensive and may perform similar functions.  The price point is largely what makes me uneasy about getting newer editions, especially at the rate they release them.

Similarly to you, I have to test it before getting out of my pocket that impressive amount of money. Honestly I could buy two decent Android models with $650

I`m waiting to see it landing in my countryLaugh

September 24, 2014
3:30 pm
D Warner
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 47

one of my friend want to buy this one, but as I know this device has not come in Bangladesh yet. Waiting for the latest device of iPhone to see.

he SakiB you should take the news now as far I know iPhone 6 appeared in BD recently

The following users say thank you to D Warner for this useful post:

Costin
September 25, 2014
12:40 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

D Warner said

he SakiB you should take the news now as far I know iPhone 6 appeared in BD recently

It hasn`t appeared either in the Eastern Europe, so probably it will enter on the Bangladesh market in the same time 

I noticed that Apple prefers to launch any new model for traditional markets such as USA, UK and the West of Europe, China, Japan or Australia, while the rest of the world has to wait few weeks to buy the gadget 

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
15 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019