Welcome to Cleartalking Q&A, where you can ask questions about telecom products and services related to any country, Mobile Devices and internet enabled smart devices. Receive answers from other members of the community.

Who do I contact about phone bill disputes?

0 like 0 dislike
My parents recently had a larger than normal phone bill with some calls listed they didnt make. BT havent been exactly helpful so does anyone have a suggestion as to how we contact an independant body or ombudsman to take this furthee. As always, thanks for your help.
asked Dec 4, 2017 in United Kingdom by nathen007

1 Answer

0 like 1 dislike
I am not aware for the UK, however, there must be some telecom authority where you can register your complaints.
answered Dec 5, 2017 by bhaskar

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
1 answer
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers