Within recent decades, the global population using the internet and smart devices has risen from just 5.0%, to over 51% as of the beginning of 2017. Businesses have reacted to the sudden influx of tech users by altering their practices in order to better serve device-savvy customers. The boundaries of consumer tech devices, especially smartphones, continue to rapidly expand. The smart device is no longer a general communication tool, it is a powerful computer with abilities ranging from texting, internet access, advanced artificial intelligence, and external smart device integration.
Smartphones are getting cheaper to as low as $10 in Africa and Asia. Most of the world’s population will have a smartphone within this decade. That means, everyone will have the same access to all the information and capabilities available through the internet.
Adoption of smartphones and internet enabled devices will be on the rise over the years to come. Any traditional business offerings or new businesses can thrive and be successful, only if the customers could be able to avail the services or get information using the smart devices. Interfacing with customers through the smartphone apps will be the norm for any type of business in the coming years .
Eventually the high tech smart devices powered with the combination of internet, telecom and software, will rapidly redefine the function of traditional industries in the coming years. Pace of technological advancement towards serving the end customers will be to the level that the world had never seen before in the coming years. Each iteration of technology evolution will be extremely shortened and advance with next leap forward, even before consumers completely realize and adopt the then current state.
It is absolutely possible to experience disruption of the most traditional industries due to technology advancements in the next 2 to 3 decades. This will also bring drastic life style changes from the current status. Evolution of internet enabled smart phones have already brought lot of changes to everyone’s life. Most day to day activities have already been performed either directly or indirectly using the smartphone, or a communication enabled smart device.
As more and more world’s population get uninterruptedly connected 24/7 via internet, advancement in artificial intelligence, and the smart integration of software with hardware devices controlled via internet will transform every industry, and the way customers are served.
With the rapid advancement in technology with the combination of software, internet, automation and hardware, we should expect to experience many of the following during our life span.
- Artificial intelligence powered computers will gain intelligence exponentially in the coming years and replace humans in almost all the industries to perform regular activities
- Adoption of Amazon GO type no line, no check out shopping model in almost everywhere in retail and beyond
- Driverless cars taking you from origination to destination without human intervention. In the next few decades, it’ll be common to be transported in self-driving vehicles that can come to your driveway on-demand as needed.
- Digital wallet to store all your official digitalized documents
- Medical devices that works with your phone, to take retina scan, blood sample, etc.
- Artificial intelligence enabled smart devices at home and work
- Adopting internet of currencies (cryptocurrencies) for regular financial transactions
- Smartphone will be the interface to access your car, home, work, etc. with digitized key
Although there has been a paradigm shift in terms of the way consumers avail the technology to access services using smart phones/devices, learning to use these technology advancement is mostly driven by the knowledge shared by other users. Sharing of knowledge happens through multiple channels including, but not limited to, social media, blogging, discussion forums, technology portals.
Also, users of many technology devices and services want to happily share the benefits, tips and tricks of the ways they could have used the technology. It could be merely sharing the knowledge of performing day-to-day activities, or smarter ways of using technology devices to effortlessly manage complex tasks.
Why would you want to write in Cleatalking.com?
Cleartalking provides a platform for anyone from anywhere in the world to share their experience, or explore more on the internet enabled consumer technology devices, by utilizing our interactive telecom forums, telecom blog and the Q&A section.
By sharing your unique experience or situation related to a technology communication device or service, there is always a chance that someone else living somewhere in the world will definitely be benefitted with the information.
If you consistently write about technology, that also specifically about telecom related, will help you evolve as professional technical writer specialized in this area. As a technical writer, you can build your online reputation with Cleartalking that will clearly depict your writing skills and experience.
Your profile reference like the one shown below can be provided to the employers seeking technical writers in freelance web sites such as, but not limited to, freelancer.com, upwork.com.
Here are the reasons how technical writing skills can benefit you professionally or personally:
- Writing about your experience and sharing your knowledge about a smart device or service provider is a great way to help, educate, inspire, and bring like-minded people together. Also, as a consumer, sharing your experience using technology devices will help driving innovation further for improvement.
- Your content published in Cleartalking.com can be read by anyone in the world and eventually will help to build your credibility as an expert in technology writing.
- It could be that your continuous writing about the technology devices can be noticed by employees who would want to engage technical writers for their purpose.
- Advancement in technology and the evolution of new smart devices with enhanced capabilities is growing at an astronomical pace. This will also increase the demand for technology writers to write the user manuals, reviews about the next technology devices. Building credibility with technology writing will improve your chances to pursue the new opportunities in this area to develop a career.
- As you write regularly on particular topics related to technology consumer devices, it will help you expand your knowledge and connect with other experts in the same area.
- Over time, as you write more and share more of your expertise by providing relevant answers to other’s questions in Cleartalking.com, it will turn into a powerful demonstration of your knowledge on a particular subject. When the users read your posts, and realize the insights you’ve shared on a subject, will clearly demonstrate your expertise in the specific technology topic.
- Being an expert, you might be considered for careers like freelance technical writing, or consulting opportunities.
How do you build credibility as technical writer?
- The only way to become a better writer is to write more and more, on a regular basis.
- If you write more, you will become better at it. When you write on a regular basis, you can constantly analyze and improve the approach with technical writing.
- You may even ask your friends to comment on your writing as feedback, which will give different perception on the topic.
- Posting information that are reliable, current, relate to topic, and informative will create interest for the web site users to read your content, and consider you as a reliable source and subject matter expert.
If you want to build FAQs specifically for a smartphone app, smart device or telecom service, you can send the request using our feedback form. Your choice of interest will be added in our Q&A platform as a category for you to write about.