- Video Tutorial
- How can you Block Spam Twitter Notifications?
How can you Block Spam Twitter Notifications?New
R Rebecca499 Updated
Enter the title for the tutorial
How can you Block Spam Twitter Notifications?
Enter the detailed description of the tutorial
The Notifications timeline offers a simple way to see how others on Twitter are interacting with you.
From the Notifications timeline, you’ll be able to see which of your Tweets have been liked, the latest Retweets (of your Tweets), Tweets directed to you (replies and mentions), your new List followers, as well as your new account followers.
Mute notifications for particular words and phrases you’d like to avoid seeing in your notifications with muted words. Mute notifications for accounts you'd like to avoid seeing notifications from. This includes muting accounts you follow or don't know. For muted accounts you follow, replies and mentions by the muted account will still appear in your Notifications tab.
Advanced filters allow you to disable notifications from certain types of accounts you’d like to avoid. In addition, if your account receives a lot of sudden attention, Twitter may insert a notification in your Notifications tab inviting you to adjust these filters to give you more control over what you see.
Enter the relevant keywords for the tutorial.
- Twitter Notifications
- spam Notifications
- Twitter trends
- top twitter trends
- us twitter trends
- twitter notifications disappear
- get rid of twitter notifications
- stop twitter notifications on gmail
- stop unwanted twitter notifications
- turn off twitter notifications
- twitter notifications apple watch
- twitter notifications android
- twitter notifications api
Accuracy of Information
If you are new to Twitter or re-installed your app, the quality filter setting will be on by default.
You might receive notifications from certain types of accounts you’d like to avoid. In addition to enabling the quality filter, you can choose to disable notifications from the following types of accounts:
- Accounts that are new (that you don’t follow).
- Accounts that don’t follow you (that you don’t follow).
- Accounts you don’t follow.
- Accounts with a default profile photo (that you don’t follow).
- Accounts without a confirmed email address (that you don’t follow).
- Accounts without a confirmed phone number (that you don’t follow).