- Video Tutorial
- How to Set up an “X” (Twitter) Professional Account?
How to Set up an “X” (Twitter) Professional Account?New
R Rebecca499 Updated
Enter the title for the tutorial
How to Set up an “X” (Twitter) Professional Account?
Enter the detailed description of the tutorial
It's important to establish your brand and business presence on X. First impressions count, and your profile is your chance to make a lasting, positive one. Each element of your profile should accurately reflect your brand’s purpose and values, and persuade a potential customer to follow you.
Choose a profile photo that visually represents your brand and fits well in a small, circular space typically your logo. Your header photo should be an ever-changing billboard showcasing what’s new. This can be an upcoming launch or campaign, or a new photoshoot that nails your current vibe. Make sure both photos are clear, high-quality, and create visual consistency. Upload photos in JPG, GIF, or PNG formats.
Your account @name is what comes after the “@”. It’s unique to you, appears in your profile URL, and is tied to everything you do on X. It can contain up to 15 characters and should be directly associated with the name of your business. A best practice is to have this be the name of your brand or business. It can contain up to 50 characters.
Channel your go-to elevator pitch here. In these 160 characters, you’ll be introducing yourself to the world. Tell people what you do, what value you bring, and why they should follow you.
Enter the relevant keywords for the tutorial.
- twitter business profile
- twitter profile description
- twitter business settings
- twitter profile
- twitter profile picture
- twitter profile views
- create twitter account
- how to create twitter account
- Twitter account
- twitter business account
- twitter professional account
- open twitter account
- my twitter account
Accuracy of Information
- Add a direct link to your website. Include a link to what you want people to see now. It might not be your homepage consider your “About” page or the landing page of your latest campaign. Use a unique link to track visitors to your site from X.
- Add your location, even if your presence is purely online. You can add your HQ and/or founding city, or places you ship to. This helps you reach and connect with local followers.
- If you have a brick-and-mortar store, be sure to include your current hours.