The first thing you gonna do is to;
- Get on the Do Not Call Registry. This registry, which is for United States residents, lists telephone numbers and the owners of those numbers that refuse to receive unsolicited calls by telemarketers.
- Register your telephone number by calling (888) 382-1222 or online at www.donotcall.gov.
- This list was set up by the Federal Trade Commission in 2003 and can reduce the amount of unwanted telemarketing calls by approximately 80 percent.
- Some types of organizations are not under obligation to pay attention to the Do Not Call Registry. They include:
- Calls from organizations with which you have established a business relationship
- Calls from organizations you've previously given written permission to call you
- Calls that are not commercial or do not include unsolicited advertisements
- Calls from tax-exempt non-profit organizations
I hope this surely helps