Tips & Tricks
0 like 0 dislike
I know there is the option to register with the Telephone Preference Service for cold calls, but this doesn't apply to pre-recorded messages that come through on your house phone. These are a nuisance.
asked in United Kingdom by syzygy1013

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Contact the ICO to complain about nuisance calls from companies breaking the rules on 0303 123 1113. If you receive silent calls you should contact Ofcom on 0300 123 3333. To report a spam text, forward the text to 7726 (the numbers on your phone keypad that spell out the word “spam”).
answered by nathen007

Related questions

1 like 0 dislike
1 answer