If you want to know with respect to the tech specs- iOS is way more stable, AppStore has prettier apps that you can use earlier than on android, the A9 chipset is way ahead of any snapdragon, pro level security and an insanely good camera.
Many android devices have a ton other specs to compete. But what makes the iPhone still better than every single one of them is
- The Design- Hold any iPhone in your one hand and any top notch android in the other, you will know the difference. Sleek, elegant, and more classy than any other phone could ever be. Simply Beautiful.
- Simplicity- As Steve jobs always wanted, “ Technology should be a extension of oneself.” It works like an appliance. Gets everything done without you realising it in the most graceful way possible. Ease of use is not something anyone could compare on paper, use one and know it for yourself.
- Effortless pictures- We know the android devices have reached the venus when it comes to megapixels and taunting to be better than iPhone’s camera. But they never could be. iPhone takes amazing snaps every single time and while choosing from 100 pics on iPhone, you might end up just deleting like 5 pics whereas on android devices you would rather have to choose 5 from the 100 that you'll keep and delete rest others.
- Speed- It's not about the gigs of ram or the more muscular processor, it comes down to how your phone will handle the tasks thrown at it. And iPhone does that great. All your games, apps, desktop class photo editing and movie maker, you name it.
- The status symbol- Like it or not, Apple has the status quo that no one will ever be able to take away from it. Using an Apple is actually much more than the social status, it's social currency.
Apart from all these it packs in a complete package that never lets you down in any segment.