1. On Discord Desktop:
● To access User Settings, click the cogwheel in the bottom left corner of your client. From there, choose the Connections tab from the menu on the left.
● On this page, find your associated Xbox account by name and click the "X" next to it. In the in-app pop-up, select Deauthorize to confirm your selection.
2. On Discord Mobile
● Click on Connections under User Settings.
● To delink your Xbox account from your Discord account, click the "X" next to your Xbox account name, then select Deauthorize.
3. On Xbox console
● If you have already linked an account to Discord, you can unlink it by going to Accounts > Linked Social Accounts and selecting that option.