The app is available for a free trial of one month. Once free trial expires, you will have to pay $36.99 per month. After the subscription, users will get unlimited access to WSJ.com, the WSJ app and the WSJ Magazine digital edition. Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account automatically after the end of current subscription. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
The wall street journal is America’s most trusted Newspaper. It is providing key decision makers around the world with peerless reporting since 1889. This app is simple and easy to use which provides you award winning journalism including world renowned coverage of the news from stock market to global businesses.
It provides you with the trusted insights you need whenever or wherever you want according to your needs. You can access breaking news, real time quotes and latest headlines impacting business and finance. Explore many articles covering politics, opinion, world news, lifestyle, economy, technology and much more.
App Features and Capabilities
1) Multiple ways to access newspaper: This app can be accessed on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Apple watch. You can get the insights of global digital news of business and finance on any of your personal favorite gadget. You can get the world renowned journalism and latest headlines on your apple gadget despite of your location. It keeps you updated with the easiest way of your access.
2) Alerts and notifications: This app keeps you aware about all the latest headlines, breaking news, developing stories and live updates timely. You will get the notification and alerts of your favorite followed journalist to keep you in touch with the latest big issues.
3) Dynamic videos and visuals: The app have one of the best visuals you will see on digital platforms. It offers you dynamic videos to keep you interested in the world of news. App users stay ahead with depth analysis on business and economic affairs. The content available is highly premium quality with the most trusted journalism you will find around the globe.
4) Real time data: The best feature it offers to its users is that the financial analysis and reports available are of real time data. This keeps you updated every minute about the ongoing market trends of your interested companies. You can easily access market data center and act accordingly to your share business. The details are very much precise and trusted as The Wall Street is one of the best journal available digitally.
5) Print and share article: No need to worry about the internet connection as this app offers you offline reading feature. You can read to your favorite articles wherever you are. You can easily save and share all the articles from this app. This app gives you the ability to print your favorite articles directly from your mobile phone which is one of unique feature being offered to you.
• Unlimited access to wide range dedicated sites selections including business, markets, politics, opinions and world news.
• A real time news feed by the award winning journalist which includes all the global news in the field of business, Lifestyle and more.
• This app gives you the facility to not only read but also visually watch the latest articles on market analysis.
• The ability to print out articles directly from your phone makes it quite unique.
• It gives you all the alerts and notification on your apple watch to keep you updated all the time with the ability to save articles and read them later.
• The cost for the WSJ is notable. If you compare the pricing with the other apps it is much expensive than the others.
• When subscribers are offline or in flight mode article images are not fully downloaded.
• This app may offer a free trial but once the trial is going to an end you have to pay full charges to renew your subscription.
• Cancellation process is not easy.
• App glitch for subscription sometimes. Even though you have subscription, it asks for subscription again for some new articles. The app is not sync properly with the website.
Other Information to Know
This app is owned by Dow Jones and company Inc. the publisher of The Wall Street Journal. This app is available on apple store for iPhone, iPad, Apple watch and Apple TV. It ranks no. 5 in the list of Magazines and newspapers. It has 4.7 star rating out of 5 on app store.
The app compatibility requirements are iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. The size of app is 108.5 MB. This app can be downloaded for free and gives you a free trail of one month. After the trail you have to pay for the subscription.
App Usage: Likes: • The navigation on digital edition is great. It is very easy to share article via email and to save one.
• Easy to read, videos are of good quality and visual content is up to mark which keeps users motivated to follow the news. UI design makes it unique than the other apps.
• Printing facility by using mobile phone is amazing. You can take print of your favorite articles easily.
• Sync between your all devices is excellent. As long as you are signed in to your WSJ account you can start an article on one device and finish it on another.
Dislikes: • Delay accessing content even after subscription.
• Sometimes the app will crash or refuse to download another article during the read, which is annoying.
• Market data analysis sheets are complex for beginners to read and identify.
• Billing history and payment schedule is not available.
• Some articles are pretty biased written which differs to the point of view of users.