Zapya is a multi-platform, peer-to-peer file-sharing app, which works without internet connectivity. The software transfers data from one phone to another within seconds. Zapya works in a simple way like Bluetooth, transferring data. However, it is much faster, transfers heavy files, and connects different operating systems like iOS, Windows, and Android. Zapya has options to send a file to numerous people at the same time as the group share option. In addition, it supports 20 different languages, making it easier to use even for people with a weaker grip of English. It is considered the fastest, amongst the file-sharing apps.
App Features and Capabilities
• Bulk Transfer of Varying Size Files: Send files of all sizes in large quantities. The transfer is as easy as clicking on your screen.
• Phone Replication: Changed your phone? With Zapya, back up your old phone and transfer data to your new phone. It allows you to replicate your old phone in a few easy steps. This is very helpful if have changed your Operating system from iOS to Andriod, Windows to iOS or any other way round.
• “Install All” Option: On transferring application from one phone to another in the form of Apks, Zapya allows you to install the Apks in a single click.
• Shake To Connect: You can easily connect your phones to one another by starting the connectivity set-up and shaking both the phones at the same time.
• Two-Way Transfer: In a single connection exchange files between phones as the position of the sender and receiver is inter-changeable.
• Group-Share Option: Share files with multiple people at the same time, by making a group for transferring data.
• Video Discovery: Discover the latest videos trending on the interent.
• QR Connectivity: You can easily connect your phones to one another by starting the connectivity set-up and scanning the QR code of others.
Zapya has an impeccable quality of sending data across devices of different operating systems in a blink of an eye. The file-sharing application can send a number of files in a single connection. You need not make separate connections for every file being transferred, and files of varying sizes, types and locations can be transferred to the other device. Another feature of the fastest sharing application is that once a connection is established, the position of the sender and receiver is inter-changeable. In addition, using the group-share feature, you can make a connection with multiple people at a single time.
• Zapya still does not transfer files back and forth MAC.
• The app has many ads that make the usage slightly difficult.
• The continuous connection can make your phone prone to a lot of viruses and malware files.
• It is a power-intensive app if running in the background; it kills your battery.
• Zapya does support HD format of videos in the Media Player.
Other Information to Know • The app has over 50 million downloads from almost all over the world and has around 25 million active users.
• Zapya had started for the Chinese users but soon spread all over the world, especially the neighboring countries like Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh.
• The application is rated for 12+ users of age.
App Usage: Likes: Zapya has a much faster rate of transferring data than Bluetooth, Airdrop, and other such apps. It is much faster and has a much easy user-interference. The app has features that are easy to use and connects easily with other Operating Systems.
Dislikes: The app crashes at times when connected with phones or devices of other Operating Systems. Then a connection needs to be established again. Some times the data being transferred is lost from the receiving end. Rated App Version: 5.8.6 (US) Phone Used:HUAWEI - reviews