Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Best smart phone to use | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Best smart phone to use
xperia p
Topic Rating: 1.5 Topic Rating: 1.5 Topic Rating: 1.5 Topic Rating: 1.5 Topic Rating: 1.5 Topic Rating: 1.5 (8 votes) 
Tags: xperia p
November 15, 2013
4:49 am
mirshahed
Members
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

i think sony xperia p is the most user friendly and best to use. it has 4 inch 16 million color display, 16 GB storage, 8 megapixel camera, USB Support, and many more.

it is also HDMI support. also whitemagic technology to more bright screen. awesome sound quality.

November 16, 2013
12:15 pm
mrjohny
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 37

I agree, tha is a excellent brand of cell phones.

But also I highly recommend Nokia phones, no model in particular. Also, you know Nokia is very durable, in case you need, most time it can be repaired. 

Now I am using Lumia 610, but I am sure the other models are great too

November 22, 2013
7:49 am
chriscook1981
Members

Hi all.

I have used Android phones for many phone generations now and had a few in my time, but I currently have the HTC One and it is by far the best phone I have ever used. I have never used the Xperia or any of the Nokia smart range so they may well be better, I have no way of knowing but thought I would throw in my two cent’s.

November 23, 2013
4:21 am
benderis
Members

In my opinion bet and user friendly smart phone is Galaxy S2. It is cheap, it is fast, has great screen. It can run new games and apps.

November 29, 2013
11:53 am
John288
Members
Forum Posts: 2

What about Xperia Z1? 20MP camera, I can’t believe it :)

The best cameras you find at Sony, and personalized Android so.

November 29, 2013
12:50 pm
d051t0
Members

I use xperia too from some time. I needed a cheap and handful phone to do basic things and i got a “tipo”. Its a small one but i like it. Still my friend has sony xperia p and he is very happy with it.

December 4, 2013
7:20 pm
spxplayer1168
Members

chriscook1981 said
Hi all.

I have used Android phones for many phone generations now and had a few in my time, but I currently have the HTC One and it is by far the best phone I have ever used. I have never used the Xperia or any of the Nokia smart range so they may well be better, I have no way of knowing but thought I would throw in my two cent’s.

I agree! I got an HTC One last April, and it is by far the best smartphone I have owned. I had an EVO before, and I thought it was the best until this phone came along.

January 10, 2014
1:39 pm
FARAAZ FAISAL
Members
Forum Posts: 2

xperia has battery problem..xperia z1 compact the best phone in the world..its not yet launched in india but announced in UK etc…all goodies of z1 in 4.3 ” compact phone :)

January 16, 2014
12:37 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 398

That would be the Z1s which is the 2014 model for Sony which they have announced they will be pushing out worldwide very soon – the z1 is still a good phone but the Z1s improves on it slightly with some small design changes but the white version looks quite amazing (i love white phones)

http://www.joolo.net - better than this hole for mobile devices.

January 22, 2014
9:24 pm
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421
10sp_Permalink sp_Print

if we based on sales and market share globally, it is indeed samsung mobiles and iphones that are competing for number 1 spot.  nokia, htc, sony, etc are fighting on 3rd, 4th, 5th levels etc.

January 26, 2014
6:33 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019
11sp_Permalink sp_Print

mirshahed said
i think sony xperia p is the most user friendly and best to use. it has 4 inch 16 million color display, 16 GB storage, 8 megapixel camera, USB Support, and many more.

it is also HDMI support. also whitemagic technology to more bright screen. awesome sound quality.

I`m the proud owner of Xperia Ray, based on the same powerful camera. My friends using iPhone don`t get the vivid pictures I do with my Android smartphone

January 27, 2014
2:14 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 398
12sp_Permalink sp_Print

23and14and20 said

if we based on sales and market share globally, it is indeed samsung mobiles and iphones that are competing for number 1 spot.  nokia, htc, sony, etc are fighting on 3rd, 4th, 5th levels etc.

The markets are not quite measured like that anymore, divisions in industries, platforms etc in effect the first measurement is platform which is currently android -> iphone -> Windows Phone -> Rest

i.e in India Windows Phone based on numbers is actually the number one choice brand, as it is in Italy and the bulgaria ? i think. Once we get passed the platform agnostics area it boils down to ok who sold the most units, keep in mind that Samsung despite claims actually sell more low end devices than the high end flagships that we all drool over – they make money in the lower end of the market

HTC well they are struggling, they tried a two phone strategy and that horrible deal with facebook for the chacha junk that sold for about 5 minutes :P Sony are pushing hard in Asia, doing very well in Japan (duh) but seem a little dumb on if they want to go after the US or not, so far they are doing ok in Europe but price is killing them but they do make beautiful phones.

Right now if you want to go by profit then you say; samsung, apple…rest otherwise based on units it’s probably samsung, apple, lg/sony, htc

http://www.joolo.net - better than this hole for mobile devices.

January 27, 2014
7:49 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
13sp_Permalink sp_Print

23and14and20 said if we based on sales and market share globally, it is indeed samsung mobiles and iphones that are competing for number 1 spot.  nokia, htc, sony, etc are fighting on 3rd, 4th, 5th levels etc.

The markets are not quite measured like that anymore, divisions in industries, platforms etc in effect the first measurement is platform which is currently android -> iphone -> Windows Phone -> Rest i.e in India Windows Phone based on numbers is actually the number one choice brand, as it is in Italy and the bulgaria ? i think. Once we get passed the platform agnostics area it boils down to ok who sold the most units, keep in mind that Samsung despite claims actually sell more low end devices than the high end flagships that we all drool over – they make money in the lower end of the market HTC well they are struggling, they tried a two phone strategy and that horrible deal with facebook for the chacha junk that sold for about 5 minutes :P Sony are pushing hard in Asia, doing very well in Japan (duh) but seem a little dumb on if they want to go after the US or not, so far they are doing ok in Europe but price is killing them but they do make beautiful phones. Right now if you want to go by profit then you say; samsung, apple…rest otherwise based on units it’s probably samsung, apple, lg/sony, htc

I aggree with you that markets can be separated into clear areas, after customers aren`t bricks to arrange and rearrange to form a certain configuration. 

I can assure you that Eastern Europe focuses on Android-based gadgets, since they are the cheapest on the market. You mentioned Sony models killed by their prices, well my Xperia Ray was estimated at 50 EURO, comparing with IPhone 5, costing 260EURO, both for a 2-year contract. It`s easy to understand why I chose SonyLaugh

February 7, 2014
8:52 pm
warren558
Members
Forum Posts: 3
14sp_Permalink sp_Print

I think Sony experia, I like the camera on the otherside and the features.

February 8, 2014
5:41 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
15sp_Permalink sp_Print

I think Sony experia, I like the camera on the otherside and the features.

Well, I have been using Sony`s gadgets for seven years, I think I`m quite addicted to Xperia style and performance, but let`s not omit the good impression made by Samsung or HTC. If you don`t test as many Android gadgets as possible, you don`t know for sure which one is the best for you

February 24, 2014
9:39 pm
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
16sp_Permalink sp_Print

krisstoffer and costin, iin relation to what you shared on the earlier post, irrigardless whether on units of profit or market share, it is still very evident that samsung and iphone get the fair share.

February 25, 2014
10:58 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
17sp_Permalink sp_Print

23and14and20 said
krisstoffer and costin, iin relation to what you shared on the earlier post, irrigardless whether on units of profit or market share, it is still very evident that samsung and iphone get the fair share.

You are right, although I don`t like the look of itLaugh 

I only hope HTC and Sony will get closer to Samsung`s performance, regarding to iPhone I can only say too expensive for the features it promotes

February 26, 2014
1:20 am
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
18sp_Permalink sp_Print

yup, unit price – whether expensive or affordable is a big factor too. 

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
16 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today yoki61
Upcoming sirajdte

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019