Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Verizon Exclusive: Gold Note 3 | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Verizon Exclusive: Gold Note 3
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
January 22, 2014
12:54 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 398
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I’m not and I stress this loud and proud I’m not fan of those god aweful gold phones that are coming out of late – hate them however Verizon in the USA has confirmed they will be getting the exclusive release of the Note 3 in it’s Rose Gold colour so ballers and rap stars everywhere can now get the latest Note 3 in the awesome bling bling they always wanted – honestly what are the manufacters thinking with the colourschemes ? I hate to admit it but I think Nokia is doing the best job with colour profiles of late… even if they are a matte finish.

http://www.joolo.net - better than this hole for mobile devices.

January 26, 2014
9:36 pm
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421

Verizon surely has reason for getting the exclusivity of this color-based model.  in general, there is a market for bling-bling looking mobile device.  the fashionista perhaps? or the hippy chippy call center/ bpo executives who wanting to establish their trendy but still corporate side.  I think it is the same for iphone colors too.  face it, physical aperance matters.  Like you fancy whites right?

January 27, 2014
2:02 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 398

23and14and20 said

Verizon surely has reason for getting the exclusivity of this color-based model.  in general, there is a market for bling-bling looking mobile device.  the fashionista perhaps? or the hippy chippy call center/ bpo executives who wanting to establish their trendy but still corporate side.  I think it is the same for iphone colors too.  face it, physical aperance matters.  Like you fancy whites right?

Sure no doubt they are looking to get the wannabe ganstas on board with the gold model and I dont blame Verizon i just think gold phones suck. Yes I do prefer white although it seems that owning a white phone these days in the tech industry implies your girlie – as only girls can keep white things clean it seems.

On a side note, an interesting fact, did you know HTC actually released a solid gold (frame) HTC One ? yep indeedy it only costs $12000 lol

http://www.joolo.net - better than this hole for mobile devices.

April 4, 2014
11:36 am
Jackson
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 277

i thinks with a lot of money this product of ss like as atoy of my son. To poor

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)