Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

discounts from Vodafone | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
discounts from Vodafone
after Easter promotions
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
April 24, 2014
3:08 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Some buy a new smartphone, before Easter, others like me wait for the discounts after the big events:)

Currently, Vodafone in my country is promoting HTC Desire 500 with a 8MP camera for 40EURO and a 19EURO contract for two years

April 24, 2014
11:05 pm
Adi
TN, India
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 11

40 Euros is like 3440 Indian Rupees which is extremely cheap for a HTC Desire 500

-Adi

Sr.Staff @ CommGaming.com

April 28, 2014
8:22 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 398

make sure you research the device before getting it however, it’s not exactly a wonderful device .. it’s .. ok at best

The following users say thank you to Krisstoffer for this useful post:

Costin

http://www.joolo.net - better than this hole for mobile devices.

April 28, 2014
12:18 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

extremely cheap, but somehow the idea of a 2-year contract might discourage you

the camera is decent, there is something with the processor that I don`t like, probably because I`m used with One lines, faster than Desire one

April 28, 2014
12:56 pm
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member

Snapdragon 200 quad-core.. granted quad-core but the chipset is indeed poor see: http://www.htc.com/www/smartph…..esire-500/ save your cash and purchase the older yet hugely way more powerful HTC One X (not the one, one x) for cheap on ebay or something.

April 29, 2014
2:52 pm
Extace
the Netherlands
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 30

Vodafone has two actions on the Galaxy S4 in the Netherlands (if you buy it at the wrong store, you definitely won’t be able to participate).

You can either get a free 16GB SD-card, or €100 cashback. I chose for the last action. It always takes a while to get your money back (6-8 weeks) but it’s still €100. I’m definitely willing to wait for that!

April 30, 2014
1:50 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member

Extace said

Vodafone has two actions on the Galaxy S4 in the Netherlands (if you buy it at the wrong store, you definitely won’t be able to participate).

You can either get a free 16GB SD-card, or €100 cashback. I chose for the last action. It always takes a while to get your money back (6-8 weeks) but it’s still €100. I’m definitely willing to wait for that!

how much does a 16GB MicroSD card retail their for (and ebay prices) seems smarter to take the cash as cant see an sd card costing that much.

May 3, 2014
1:49 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

Extace said

Honestly, I would have chosen the same: a reliable SD-card can be purchased anytime, but if you can make some savings and use the money for something else, like buying an external battery or another accessory

May 4, 2014
4:04 pm
Extace
the Netherlands
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 30

Costin said

Extace said

Honestly, I would have chosen the same: a reliable SD-card can be purchased anytime, but if you can make some savings and use the money for something else, like buying an external battery or another accessory

Honestly, I already have a SD-card from another Samsung marketing action. It’s 2-3 years old, 16 gb and it still works very well! It took me a couple of months to get it because Samsung ran out of SD-cards. Could improve on that!

The following users say thank you to Extace for this useful post:

Costin
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
3 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None