September 27, 2017
I like AT&T wireless service located in Houston, Texas. The service in my area is pretty good from my point of view. The best thing I like about their service is the fact that I can upgrade my phone as long as I pay off half the phone and trade my old phone in or pay 70 percent off of my current phone and keep that phone and upgrade to a new phone so i can get an upgrade every 4 to 5 month and thats a big plus for me. I do have some fault with their customer service and the cost of their plans, but overall they have great service. Now look at the following details about the service:
Cost of the plan The cost of the plan is not that bad it is kind of expensive but I will pay that for the quality of
– Network coverage The coverage is great in my area I rarely have drop calls or unable to connect to the internet.
– Data limit: I have unlimited data with restrictions.
– Data speed: I have 4g data speed that lives up to its name and is fast
– Customer service: The customer service on the internet chat is the best now over the phone and in the store they are very rude and you have to go through at least three or four hours of getting a problem solve after begin told different thing.
– Compare to other cell phone carriers in your region: They have the best product I have had since been in Houston, TX because their product is great.
Most Users Ever Online: 1255
Currently Browsing this Page:
Paul B: 130
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:Rhena Jean Poblete, micro2108, qwertyuiop1, smartowner, Prasaad Agbotakou-Bush, Milutin Stojkovic, Pedro Almudever, jiesentoh, miki, misatumbas
Moderators: scott: 3, Compudoctores: 0
Administrators: ctsuperadmin: 3, ctsupportadmin: 3