Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

2GB Data for $10 per month, with LycaMobile | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics Australia
2GB Data for $10 per month, with LycaMobile
Finally internet on the go!
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
August 2, 2014
5:53 am
FastEfficient
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 38
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I’ve been on Lyca Mobile for more than two years now, but their services in Australia were rather limited.

However, they’ve recently introduced a variety of new bundles, which have been quite useful!

Among the bundles is an offer that provides the customer with 2GB of internet data for $10 per month.

This deal has been fantastic for me, particularly when I’m outside the house and need to be in touch with everyone via applications such as What’s app and Viber.

Has anyone else used this bundle, and what are your thoughts on it so far?

The following users say thank you to FastEfficient for this useful post:

Costin
August 2, 2014
9:37 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

Great news from Australia!

I wish I could see a similar offer in Europe too. For the moment LycaMobile focuses on unlimited calls, which isn`t that bad, if your brother lives in France and our uncle in Germany, you can easily reduce costs related to roaming. Yet, some internet traffic included will only transform LycaMobile into a more attractive brand

The following users say thank you to Costin for this useful post:

FastEfficient
August 3, 2014
4:16 am
FastEfficient
Bronze
Members

Yes, definitely!

I’ve been waiting for something like this for a long time now!

I’m so happy to be able to finally have access to the internet on the go, at an affordable price. It’s really needed in a country where Wi-Fi hotspots are pretty much non existent, or extremely rare.

I’ve used this bundle twice so far, last month, and this month, and so far, I can’t complain. Wink

I agree that it’s useful to have unlimited calls to other countries, as it makes it easier to stay in touch with family in those countries, but to introduce a global internet bundle would certainly be a bonus!

August 3, 2014
12:41 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

FastEfficient said
Yes, definitely!
I’ve been waiting for something like this for a long time now!

I’m so happy to be able to finally have access to the internet on the go, at an affordable price. It’s really needed in a country where Wi-Fi hotspots are pretty much non existent, or extremely rare.

I’ve used this bundle twice so far, last month, and this month, and so far, I can’t complain. Wink

I agree that it’s useful to have unlimited calls to other countries, as it makes it easier to stay in touch with family in those countries, but to introduce a global internet bundle would certainly be a bonus!

I was curious: what`s the cost for using the interent traffic for 30 minutes? I don`t use much internet during my trips, just to check emailsKiss

August 11, 2014
7:35 pm
FastEfficient
Bronze
Members

Do you mean at an Internet cafe? Or using a local Sim card?
I’ve never used an internet cafe here, but I have been past some of them and saw that the prices were about $3 an hour! So it’s pretty expensive compared to Europe!

October 9, 2014
8:52 pm
James3
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 30

That is excellent news as this is good offer specially for Our region where data is very expansive ones and this could be a good if similar plans launched in New Zealand by New Zealand Mobile service providers.

Enjoy good benefits.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters: