Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Free facebook of Grameenphone | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS Bangladesh
Free facebook of Grameenphone
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
September 20, 2014
12:52 pm
Villa
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 23
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Recently grameenphone declared about their free facebook browsing from 12AM to 6PM. Though I am using but some question come to my brain automatically, Why they make this free? what is their opportunity to give this free to us? Will there any effect occur in our society? what is your opinion?

September 20, 2014
2:46 pm
Amirul
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 16

Gp offers free facebook browsing from 12AM to 6PM. I am using this offer… Laugh

September 21, 2014
4:27 am
WingsOfAngel
Members
Forum Posts: 7

Villa said
Recently grameenphone declared about their free facebook browsing from 12AM to 6PM. Though I am using but some question come to my brain automatically, Why they make this free? what is their opportunity to give this free to us? Will there any effect occur in our society? what is your opinion?

FaceBook is some kind of drug, once you are completely addicted no matter how much it cost. And this is the technique. They are pushing you & others to use facebook on a regular basis, I can guarantee that if someone use facebook for 1 month, he/she cannot live without entering facebook.

September 21, 2014
7:08 am
mahmud
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 18
Grameenphone brings Facebook browsing free on all devices for everyone from 12am – 6pm.
September 23, 2014
4:12 am
Nishi
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 24

just

WingsOfAngel said

Villa said

FaceBook is some kind of drug, once you are completely addicted no matter how much it cost. And this is the technique. They are pushing you & others to use facebook on a regular basis, I can guarantee that if someone use facebook for 1 month, he/she cannot live without entering facebook.

great answer gave by Angel.I love his answer. actually like that- operators wants to give us drug as we want.

September 24, 2014
3:20 pm
SakiB
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 62

absolutely there is something tricked by gp. but we want profit. so what is the reason for the free service I don’t need to know

September 24, 2014
3:47 pm
Villa
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 23

WingsOfAngel said

Villa said

yes I have choosen the drug too, but a great social network too. we should take the advantage of the free system,,

September 25, 2014
11:08 am
tonoyatonu
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 38
Free facebook browsing from 12AM to 6PM . But i am not using this offer Wink
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online: