Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Cost saving offer of my service provider | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics Bangladesh
Cost saving offer of my service provider
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
May 16, 2014
4:14 pm
jubaeranik
Bangladesh
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 11
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Many types of cost saving offer gives my cell phone provider but cost of calling is difference time to time. Grameenphone teamed up with the Center for Environmental and Geographic Information Services (CEGIS) Bangladesh to orthorectified the images. Grameenphone  Bondhu package offers highest number of FNFs. This is the only prepaid package offered by Grameenphone. It has a very innovative service called MY ZONE. Under this service, any prepaid customer of GP can enjoy up to 86% discount in their call rate. To discover the benefits of this service please switch ON the Cell Info Display of your handset and register.

August 10, 2014
3:51 am
Raisaa
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 401

Cost saving offer are different from package to package. Grameenphone offers a wide range of package with different tariff plan.
If you talk short time you might want to get ‘Xplore’ package that offers 1 second pulse feature.
If you use to talk with your friends a lot you might be interested in ‘Bondhu’ package that offers 15 FnF numbers & one special FnF with cheap call rate.
GrameenPhone offers a total of 10 package plan.
Choose the package suits on you best & there you go with your Cost saving offer.

August 11, 2014
2:33 pm
laur84
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 29

Raisaa said
Cost saving offer are different from package to package. Grameenphone offers a wide range of package with different tariff plan.
If you talk short time you might want to get ‘Xplore’ package that offers 1 second pulse feature.
If you use to talk with your friends a lot you might be interested in ‘Bondhu’ package that offers 15 FnF numbers & one special FnF with cheap call rate.
Choose the package suits on you best & there you go with your Cost saving offer.

In Europe the idea of short conversations on the phone is a sort of memory

Usually, providers offer up to 2000 national minutes or even unlimited plans to talk for an affordable cost

August 16, 2014
1:54 pm
Md Din Islam
Bangladesh
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 63

Raisaa said

you said about Grameenphone,I use Grameenphone & use Bondhu package! besides I use Banglalink network too. Banglalink has a great package too like Grameenphone Which gives 18 FnF with 1 special FnF. The package name of Banglalink is “PLAY’. This package has internet bundle & sms bundle at affordable cost.

I like play package of Banglalink as this one fill my demand!

August 21, 2014
6:59 am
SakiB
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 62

there is many packages in different operator which can save cost but what is more efficient for me?
Sometime Banglalink give me a offer about 100% bonus on internet packages 5that is really good cause I can use that data double in the meantime. here is play package which give 18 fnf to talk with my friend in cheap rate!

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019