Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Experience with Airtel BD | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS Bangladesh
Experience with Airtel BD
Airtel is an Indian telecommunications company that currently has coverage in Bangladesh too...
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
August 19, 2014
5:15 am
Raisaa
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 401
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

If you have a lot of friend & like to talk a lot then Airtel gonna be perfect choice for you. But foolish decision belongs to choose airtel as your Internet Service Provider or any other service. I got three random complaint from Airtel users around the country.

One is- Airtel spams your inbox, you’ll receive a minimum 5 promotional messages everyday with boooring & repeated text. Sometimes they send same message 2 or 3 times a day.

Number two- You got a call from airtel office, received & listened to automated speech, & you’ll notice that one or more unknown service has started automatically & you have been charged. So my suggestion is- Do not receive promotional/automated calls.

Last one is- You bought an Internet package, using speedy internet & after few moment your net speed has gone. How??? ’cause Airtel charges your balance although you have an package activated to use Internet. And so when balance gone speed gone. This is irritating.

That’s all I got with my 4 years of experience with Airtel. What about you?

August 19, 2014
12:57 pm
tonoyatonu
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 38

Airtel Network not yet a network throughout the country. Rate of calls, sms package, available at low rates of Internet packages to go, but the network is very wrong to tire of the customer too. If they are able to make a lot of network coverage will continue.Cool

August 19, 2014
2:12 pm
SakiB
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 62

Very bad. there one package i like which has 20 up FnF & i use that only for talking with airtel friends. otherwise their network condition is very bad. they have not complete full network coverage in BD yet!internet network worse too. I really hate that operator.

August 20, 2014
2:08 pm
Md Din Islam
Bangladesh
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 63

Not good enough.
I think Airtel is the worst operator in BD. They have not good network all over my country. They have not good package too by which I can connect with all of my friends who use several operator. internet package is attractive but net speed is so boring. I can not make difference between their 2G or 3G net!
They should increase coverage of network & net speed.

August 21, 2014
6:44 am
D Warner
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 47

I have not good experience with airtel at all. This operator is totally unsmart as they give me unwanted offer which do not need any more. Almost daily 2-3 unnecessary message come from office that I feel disgusting.

August 21, 2014
3:07 pm
Adams Canon
Members
Forum Posts: 7

I have a good experience with airtel sim. Airtel Bangladesh Limited is one of the fastest growing mobile services. Their service is good, but a little weak in the network condition. I love their FnF package as well as.. CoolCoolCool

September 9, 2014
2:04 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

Adams Canon said
I have a good experience with airtel sim. Airtel Bangladesh Limited is one of the fastest growing mobile services. Their service is good, but a little weak in the network condition. I love their FnF package as well as.. CoolCoolCool

What about the costs supposed but that package? Affordable comparing with rival providers?

September 11, 2014
7:09 am
Talha
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 43

though fast growing service provider in BD but they have not filled the demand customers wants, their network is not so strong & internet speed is very bad than other operator. have some good packages should be more responsible to customers

September 11, 2014
8:07 am
Mahadi
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 16

I use airtel.I have a good experience with airtel. There offers are good and internet speed is also fast.

September 11, 2014
1:35 pm
SiLeƞt ƜaLker
Members
Forum Posts: 1
10sp_Permalink sp_Print

Good for talking, damn internet speed & causeless deduction of balance. I don’t if I need to say this good experience… whatever Confused

September 12, 2014
1:49 pm
Raisaa
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
11sp_Permalink sp_Print

So, lot of people not voting Airtel as well as. I think they should reduce their pack prices & develop network coverage. From my corner I found their FNF rates are cheaper than any other operator as I mentioned in my first post. Otherwise the warning- “Get away from Airtel”…

September 12, 2014
1:52 pm
Raisaa
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
12sp_Permalink sp_Print

SiLeƞt ƜaLker said
Good for talking, damn internet speed & causeless deduction of balance. I don’t if I need to say this good experience… whatever Confused

Yes bro, completely agreed with you. Causeless deduction of balance is the main ’cause why I hate to use them, but their fnf rate keeps me with them ….

September 17, 2014
7:05 am
mahmud
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 18
13sp_Permalink sp_Print

In my area airtel network is good but their internet speed is too bad.

September 17, 2014
9:47 am
Mahadi
Bronze
Members
14sp_Permalink sp_Print

For low call rate, airtel is best, but it’s network is not so strong… Yell

September 17, 2014
9:54 am
Amirul
Bronze
Members
15sp_Permalink sp_Print

I used airtel for a long time.. It’s services are good. Internet speed is also well. Laugh

September 17, 2014
1:54 pm
Nishi
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 24
16sp_Permalink sp_Print

They should work with their network. Not bad overall but disgusting too when for one call dialed up more time. Have a great package where many fnf can make. Internet is just like 2G always.

September 20, 2014
12:47 pm
Villa
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 23
17sp_Permalink sp_Print

SiLeƞt ƜaLker said

damn internet speed  KissKissKissKiss

glad to see this sentence, actually they deserve this. bad network coverage makes this.

may be they has some problem for this, took balance automatically whenever they need.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019