Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Grameenphone Star Subscriber | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS Bangladesh
Grameenphone Star Subscriber
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
September 11, 2014
6:41 am
Md Din Islam
Bangladesh
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 63
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Are you a star subscriber of Grameenphone? Then share your feeling & opportunity of the service?

September 11, 2014
12:16 pm
WingsOfAngel
Members
Forum Posts: 7

I don’t know but one week ago I called customer support (121) & listened the automatic voice saying- welcome dear star subscriber! … Till then I didn’t find any extra benefit/opportunity/facility from them but heard that I could get discount while shopping or eating from their outlet shops.

September 12, 2014
7:04 am
Md Din Islam
Bangladesh
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 63

WingsOfAngel said
I don’t know but one week ago I called customer support (121) & listened the automatic voice saying- welcome dear star subscriber! … Till then I didn’t find any extra benefit/opportunity/facility from them but heard that I could get discount while shopping or eating from their outlet shops.

As far as I know they give offer to star subscribers in different occasion or reason. If you are a star subscriber you should contact customer care & know the benefit you will get. 

September 12, 2014
1:32 pm
Raisaa
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 401

Md Din Islam said

WingsOfAngel said

As far as I know they give offer to star subscribers in different occasion or reason. If you are a star subscriber you should contact customer care & know the benefit you will get. 

Is there anyway to know all benefits besides contacting customer care? You know they’ll just cut the balance, nor giving exact information. Is this feature listed on their official website? Please let me know. Smile

September 12, 2014
1:34 pm
tonoyatonu
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 38

Wow really? what it takes to be a STAR Subscriber? What are the benefits? Surprised

September 30, 2014
2:56 pm
Nishi
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 24

I want to be a STAR subscriber then what I have to do?
Is their any hard condition?

September 30, 2014
3:20 pm
SakiB
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 62

tonoyatonu said
Wow really? what it takes to be a STAR Subscriber? What are the benefits? Surprised

This feature on use in a month & after that you will get different bonus from them like talktime,sms,data & money back from different outlet upon buy,

October 11, 2014
12:58 pm
radoaneee
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 20

The Eligibility Matrix below shows how much you have to use your GP Connection (in BDT) to become a Silver, Gold or Platinum STAR Subscriber, based on the duration of stay with Grameenphone.

Years of stay with Grameenphone Last three months average usage (BDT) to become STAR
Silver Gold Platinum Platinum Plus
13+ For minimum usage of BDT 501, STAR Platinum status will be awarded For minimum usage of BDT 501, STAR Platinum status will be awarded 501 3001
7 to 12 For minimum usage of BDT 501, STAR Gold status will be awarded 501 1,001
5 to 6 501 1,001 1,501
4 501 1,001 2,001
3 1,001 1,501 2,501
2 1,001 2,001
1 2,001
6m+ to 1yr 2,001
Less than 6m N/A N/A N/A N/A

* GPPP, Village Phone, BPO, ERS subscribers are excluded from this offer

October 11, 2014
1:01 pm
radoaneee
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 20

How to be a star!

To be a STAR Subscriber you must be with Grameenphone for a considerable duration of time with certain minimum usage
    Once you are STAR Subscriber your STAR status will be valid for 3 months. The STAR Status will be reviewed every 3 months
    If you are not yet in the STAR program, your eligibility will be checked every month

There are four tiers to the STAR program: Platinum Plus, Platinum, Gold & Silver.

October 28, 2014
5:17 am
SakiB
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 62
10sp_Permalink sp_Print

radoaneee said
How to be a star!
    To be a STAR Subscriber you must be with Grameenphone for a considerable duration of time with certain minimum usage
    Once you are STAR Subscriber your STAR status will be valid for 3 months. The STAR Status will be reviewed every 3 months
    If you are not yet in the STAR program, your eligibility will be checked every month
There are four tiers to the STAR program: Platinum Plus, Platinum, Gold & Silver.

just awesom.
thank you radoaneee

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
16 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None