Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Scheduled SMS Sending Service | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics Bangladesh
Scheduled SMS Sending Service
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
September 13, 2014
4:17 am
Raisaa
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 401
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Suppose you always forget to notify your beloved one in special days, a few years ago I heard that Banglalink has a Service using what you can schedule your sms to be send in specific date & time. Like you can schedule an sms to be send at “00:00:01am, 1st January, 2015” & sms will be send in time whether you can remember or forget again. Does your operator has this feature?

September 13, 2014
12:58 pm
Villa
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 23

I have such kind of service on my Samsung phone   Kiss But I do not know or never heard about this kind of service in my operator.Surprised

September 14, 2014
12:34 pm
tonoyatonu
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 38

Scheduled sms to send to do what it takes? What are the benefits from this service ? Smile

September 15, 2014
3:57 am
Raisaa
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge

Villa said
I have such kind of service on my Samsung phone   Kiss But I do not know or never heard about this kind of service in my operator.Surprised

As far I know Only Banglalink Has This Feature Currently. You might have seen their ads on TV regarding this feature. You can make a google search using this keyword “Scheduled SMS Banglalink” & you will see the procedure.

September 15, 2014
4:01 am
Raisaa
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge

tonoyatonu said
Scheduled sms to send to do what it takes? What are the benefits from this service ? Smile

Its like- suppose you want to to wish me on 1st January, 2015. but what if you forget to wish? Scheduled message service is the service using what no matters your forget the thing, you type a message & set it to be send on 1st January & then forget the thing. But the message will be send just on 1st January whether you press the send button or not, it happens automatically.

September 20, 2014
1:08 pm
D Warner
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 47

Villa said I have such kind of service on my Samsung phone   Kiss But I do not know or never heard about this kind of service in my operator.Surprised

As far I know Only Banglalink Has This Feature Currently. You might have seen their ads on TV regarding this feature. You can make a google search using this keyword “Scheduled SMS Banglalink” & you will see the procedure.

I have seen such kind of ads but this may be long time ago as I couldn’t remind the time Laugh

anyway I think this service may help the busy peoples who used to forget the important schedule in life  Surprised

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
10 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019