Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

CellPhone Service Provider You Hate Most? | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics Bangladesh
CellPhone Service Provider You Hate Most?
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
September 13, 2014
4:32 am
Raisaa
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 401
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Mine are Airtelbd & Robi. One think about Airtelbd I hate most is the causeless balance deduction. & Robi has no cheap pack plan to surf the internet & their worst Customer Service.

September 13, 2014
12:41 pm
tonoyatonu
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 38

I really hate the service provider Airtel,BL and Robi. Airtel deducting money from the account without any reason and Robi for the worst customer service.On the Other hand BL net speed worst than the other networks.Yell

September 13, 2014
12:49 pm
Talha
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 43

Undoubtedly I will support Airtel for their bad network coverage & bad internet package plan. they also disturb me daily 3 or 4 time by giving unnecessary messages.  

September 13, 2014
1:04 pm
Nishi
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 24

absolutely robi

once I called their customer care 123 & they pending me for talking with customer care executive about 17 minutes. after that I said my problem they solved the problem immediately but another problem I said too about that pending 17 minutes what I lost for talking with him, he could not solved the problem yet.

September 13, 2014
1:13 pm
Mahadi
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 16

I almost used all of operators. But I didn’t try Citycell yet. Maybe I don’t like this… Cool

September 14, 2014
5:22 am
Raisaa
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge

tonoyatonu said
I really hate the service provider Airtel,BL and Robi. Airtel deducting money from the account without any reason and Robi for the worst customer service.On the Other hand BL net speed worst than the other networks.Yell

Sometimes GP network fails, most of the time it happens after Load-shedding. In this case they are not the best at all.

September 14, 2014
5:25 am
Raisaa
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge

Talha said
Undoubtedly I will support Airtel for their bad network coverage & bad internet package plan. they also disturb me daily 3 or 4 time by giving unnecessary messages.  

Agreed! You are right. Seems like sending unnecessary messages (+repeated message too, you’ll get same boooring message everyday) is their hobby. Message doesn’t contain useful or cost saving offers. Its just to say that “we send you offers everyday”.

September 14, 2014
5:29 am
Raisaa
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge

Nishi said
absolutely robi

once I called their customer care 123 & they pending me for talking with customer care executive about 17 minutes. after that I said my problem they solved the problem immediately but another problem I said too about that pending 17 minutes what I lost for talking with him, he could not solved the problem yet.

I did face the same problem with them. After 17 minits of waiting period & finally listening my problems (more 5 minits) they just said- “we are sorry for the inconvenience but you should contact nearest customer care in order to get solution regarding your issues.” … this is really ridiculous … Yell

September 14, 2014
6:01 am
Raisaa
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge

Mahadi said
I almost used all of operators. But I didn’t try Citycell yet. Maybe I don’t like this… Cool

Same here but I did use their Internet Pack, not bad at all..

September 14, 2014
2:37 pm
D Warner
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 47
10sp_Permalink sp_Print

Nishi said
absolutely robi

all of the clients has the same problem you faced, if you ask them about this they will say,”we will working on this” but when will complete their procedure and will solve the problem for late customer care taking or receiving call they do not know too.  Laugh

September 15, 2014
3:46 am
Raisaa
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
11sp_Permalink sp_Print

D Warner said

Nishi said
absolutely robi

all of the clients has the same problem you faced, if you ask them about this they will say,”we will working on this” but when will complete their procedure and will solve the problem for late customer care taking or receiving call they do not know too.  Laugh

The Truth: Never try to purchase a data plan using same SIM twice (any operator). On first month you’ll definitely get high quality service, after you re-purchase they will start showing their original face. Suppose you have purchased a monthly pack, after 4-5 days you notice that speed is decreasing & the speed is unstable. You do complain their customer service & they will tell you that- “sir please be patient, problem will be solved in next 10-12 days, I can’t tell you exact date but our team is working…” … Now this is shit, you purchased 30 days pack, used 4-5 days, maintenance will take upto 12 days & that means already 16 days has gone. So what you gonna do in next 14 days? 

September 17, 2014
7:03 am
Villa
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 23
12sp_Permalink sp_Print

100% robi for bad customer service centre, also airtel for bad coverage of network.

October 28, 2014
5:32 am
SakiB
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 62
13sp_Permalink sp_Print

100% robi for bad customer service centre, also airtel for bad coverage of network.

all we are after robi?  Wink

November 8, 2014
7:01 pm
Talla
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 166
14sp_Permalink sp_Print

I don’t hate a specific network, we have 3 mobile & internet providers in Morocco, the best is Maroc Telecom, but each make once in while some good offers.

PS: I know this topic is about cell phone operators in Bangladesh, but just in case you guys wanted to visit Morocco :P.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
16 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019