Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

review of sprint | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
review of sprint
This is my personal review of Sprint based on my experiences.
Topic Rating: 3.5 Topic Rating: 3.5 Topic Rating: 3.5 Topic Rating: 3.5 Topic Rating: 3.5 Topic Rating: 3.5 (2 votes) 
November 21, 2013
2:40 am
victorfranchetti
Members
Forum Posts: 2
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1sp_Permalink sp_Print

Honestly, the review of sprint is difficult because in one aspect, they utterly failed and in another aspect, they were great. But, taking everything into account, I give them a D+ and here is why and  what happened. Basically, I had sprint in Sacramento California and the service was ok, sub-par, but nothing bad enough to worry about. They didn’t drop too many calls and they had as many dead zones as everybody else, but, my bill for about 4 months in a row was drastically (about 100 dollars each time) incorrect. This took about 1 week to fix every time and to their credit, they did fix it, but the fact that I had to personally call customer service each time and go through three people, get threatened with getting shut off until it was fixed for four months in a row, was unacceptable and is the reason why I canceled the service. Their customer service is great, but it wouldn’t have to be so good if they were not so bad.

November 23, 2013
5:04 am
Radhika
Members
Forum Posts: 2

With the incorrect bills piling up, it indeed causes frustration and waste of time! Why don’t the service providers check on the bills before they are sent? Yell

November 25, 2013
11:51 am
MagStar
Pittsburgh
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 53

Years ago I had Sprint long-distance on my landline – and it was an awesome service. Then the bigger the company got, the worse their service became. When they branched out into cell service (like every other telecom) I knew many people who jumped on the bandwagon. Much like yourself, they praise the customer service and cursed the actual phone service most of the time. I wish these big corporations would focus on making what they have (including billing systems) high quality BEFORE they start rolling out new products and services.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019