Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Quality of service from your cell phone service provider in your location/area | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Quality of service from your cell phone service provider in your location/area
Topic Rating: 4 Topic Rating: 4 Topic Rating: 4 Topic Rating: 4 Topic Rating: 4 Topic Rating: 4 (1 votes) 
January 30, 2014
5:35 am
Farzeen Ibrahim
Mississauga
Members
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The number of Cell phone service providers is increasing more and more in the current technologically advanced society. But the most important criteria is for the service providers make sure that the customers are completely satisfied and approve their various offers and services provided. I am using the services of Chatr wireless, I am living in the area of Mississauga Ontario, and they have been serving my needs for nearly more than a year.

It is not high praise when I say that Chatr wireless is one of the best in the field when it comes to cell phone services. They have been listening to all my whims and complaints and also provided the correct and necessary remedies with not much time lag. Chatr wireless is a pioneer in this field when it comes to customer service and when I called up their hotline number their service was commendable. The customer service care operator on the other end was hospitable and eager to help in showing how much they value the customer satisfaction.

“Self help is the best help” is one of my strong beliefs when it comes to life. Hence, I was highly sceptical to seek out help from service providers. However, with the highly complicated way some of the modern technology is designed one cannot be without professional help. I realized this quickly and when I hesitantly put forward the call to Chatr wireless providers I was immediately put at ease and the instructions provided were quite simple and time efficient. I just fixed the problem soon and went about my daily tasks! Efficiency is the name of their game.

Well, here I am to provide my view on the quality of service provided by Chatr Wireless and as a representative of the area Mississauga, Ontario, I find it right to declare that their service was top notch and highly satisfying. Not only was it time efficient and friendly they contained professionals who can immediately zero in on the problem and solve it. The offers provided by my provider were also innovative and encompassed a number of variations suitable for all users. This shows that the people at the top took the needs of everyone into consideration.

“Quality is more important than quantity.” However, in the case of Chatr wireless they possessed both quality service and a wide number of offers to the customers. Go ahead and try them and you will feel the difference within a week. If you stumble across a problem, you do not have to feel alone as the friendly techs up at the charter wireless workstation are out to help each and every one of us. They have a number of plans, which can suit your needs and just browse through the number of offers before selecting what will suit you most.

If you want, a quick, quality, and highly skilled service, then Chatr wireless is the best out there! They have the best customer service out there and I am proud to have become their customer.

February 1, 2014
7:31 pm
RedBubble
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 80

Your post title is misleading but thanks for the share and I’ll keep this information in mind if I ever visit your country.

February 2, 2014
4:54 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

Farzeen Ibrahim said
The number of Cell phone service providers is increasing more and more in the current technologically advanced society. But the most important criteria is for the service providers make sure that the customers are completely satisfied and approve their various offers and services provided. I am using the services of Chatr wireless, I am living in the area of Mississauga Ontario, and they have been serving my needs for nearly more than a year.

It is not high praise when I say that Chatr wireless is one of the best in the field when it comes to cell phone services. They have been listening to all my whims and complaints and also provided the correct and necessary remedies with not much time lag. Chatr wireless is a pioneer in this field when it comes to customer service and when I called up their hotline number their service was commendable. The customer service care operator on the other end was hospitable and eager to help in showing how much they value the customer satisfaction.

“Self help is the best help” is one of my strong beliefs when it comes to life. Hence, I was highly sceptical to seek out help from service providers. However, with the highly complicated way some of the modern technology is designed one cannot be without professional help. I realized this quickly and when I hesitantly put forward the call to Chatr wireless providers I was immediately put at ease and the instructions provided were quite simple and time efficient. I just fixed the problem soon and went about my daily tasks! Efficiency is the name of their game.

Well, here I am to provide my view on the quality of service provided by Chatr Wireless and as a representative of the area Mississauga, Ontario, I find it right to declare that their service was top notch and highly satisfying. Not only was it time efficient and friendly they contained professionals who can immediately zero in on the problem and solve it. The offers provided by my provider were also innovative and encompassed a number of variations suitable for all users. This shows that the people at the top took the needs of everyone into consideration.

“Quality is more important than quantity.” However, in the case of Chatr wireless they possessed both quality service and a wide number of offers to the customers. Go ahead and try them and you will feel the difference within a week. If you stumble across a problem, you do not have to feel alone as the friendly techs up at the charter wireless workstation are out to help each and every one of us. They have a number of plans, which can suit your needs and just browse through the number of offers before selecting what will suit you most.

If you want, a quick, quality, and highly skilled service, then Chatr wireless is the best out there! They have the best customer service out there and I am proud to have become their customer.

You are one of the few customers completely satisfied by his carrier, good for you! Unfortunately, this ideal situation isn`t the same in other areas. Personally, I`m using the services of two different carriers, to make sure I can benefit of complete telecommunication services, for example Vodafone prompts with cheap rates on roaming, while Orange delivers 4G internet

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
5 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019