Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Unlimited Plans | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Unlimited Plans
Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 (1 votes) 
January 31, 2014
9:57 pm
jonterns
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 21
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

With almost every cell phone service provider in America not offering unlimited plans, how long do you think it will be before Sprint finally takes it away? I hear rumors that it will be within the year.

February 1, 2014
9:57 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

jonterns said
With almost every cell phone service provider in America not offering unlimited plans, how long do you think it will be before Sprint finally takes it away? I hear rumors that it will be within the year.

The same happens in Europe, it`s a cruel battle on the telecommunication marketWink

February 22, 2014
11:07 am
jonterns
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 21

Costin said

jonterns said

The same happens in Europe, it`s a cruel battle on the telecommunication marketWink

I just really like my unlimited plan as I use my phone more than my laptop now. I think that would be the only reason I would switch companies if I lost my unlimited plan and someone else offered me on. I have Sprint here in the US and they are by far the best I have seen so I don’t want to lose them over a plan.

February 25, 2014
2:18 am
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421

philippine service providers like smart and globe offer unlimited calls and sms to same network (globe-to-globe or smart-to-smart).  they have both packages for postpaid and prepaid subscribers.

March 4, 2014
2:44 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

I`m not very sure, if it`s available on your country, but it`s a profitable opportunity. If you are a returning customer, for example you had a contract with a carrier three years ago and you decide to come back, you will benefit of extra minutes and sms. In my case, I received 10 minutes extra, comparing with the official plan

March 18, 2014
11:57 pm
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421

Costin said
I`m not very sure, if it`s available on your country, but it`s a profitable opportunity. If you are a returning customer, for example you had a contract with a carrier three years ago and you decide to come back, you will benefit of extra minutes and sms. In my case, I received 10 minutes extra, comparing with the official plan

hmmm… not available in philippines costin.  no marketing strategy like that here. sad…

May 25, 2014
11:32 pm
SebastianM
Members
Forum Posts: 7

My plan is an older unlimited plan from sprint that now is actually not available. If i was to switch phones i would lose my plan for sprints newer and much cheaper unlimited plan which sadly despite the name does have limits on data. They go a month without a limit and then say based on that mouth what your limits will be claiming unlimited means ‘ unlimited general day to day usage.’

May 26, 2014
3:42 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

23and14and20 said

Costin said

hmmm… not available in philippines costin.  no marketing strategy like that here. sad…

Too badCry this is the way a carrier can transform its customers into more loyal ones. Offering something extra, although it`s not a big deal, it`s a sign you are treated right, at least there is a thought about it

September 9, 2014
4:49 am
Raisaa
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 401

Yes Yes & Yes I have unlimited plan from my cellphone service provider & almost all available service provider has the unlimited monthly plan in our country. And they have bonus offer for returning customer like: re-active your connection and get 1gb internet for free or 100minit talk-time.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today yoki61
Upcoming sirajdte

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019