Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Customer Service is Getting Better | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Customer Service is Getting Better
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
February 9, 2014
12:55 pm
jonterns
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 21
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I have always thought that cell service providers in the US have had the worst service and it didn’t really matter who you went through for cell service as the signal was all the same. Now I am beginning to see that Sprint has been getting much better when it comes to customer service. They have actually been more helpful and even going out of their way to make my user experience better with them. Anyone else noticing this with their provider?

February 12, 2014
9:17 pm
Jackson
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 277

I sold my Note 2 because it was just too big. I am a Blackberry fan but can’t upgrade til the end of the year. I bought a used Blackberry bold 9930 off ebay. Delores helped me activate it over the phone she was terrific. I took it into the Sprint store in Medford, OR because I was having trouble with App world. The Rep tried to help but couldn’t get it resolved, he sent me to the store across town that has a service tech. Gabe the technician was awesome he was able to resolve the issue and it works great, at no charge!. Sprint did the right thing by having a local tech available. My hours have been reduced at work so I struggled with my bill a few times. Sprint worked with me and for these reasons I will remain a loyal customer.

February 13, 2014
8:07 pm
RedBubble
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 80

Moroccan here and I think the customer service is close to none existent in almost all of the cell phone service providers except maybe Inwi. 

February 14, 2014
1:01 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 398

I’m a big fan of the customer services number i never have to call and I will admit in PH and Singapore not had to do that once.. cant complain.

http://www.joolo.net - better than this hole for mobile devices.

February 16, 2014
10:29 am
Jackson
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 277

The more they invested in customer service the better of their work especially in sales.

February 17, 2014
11:06 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

The idea is to stay faraway from customer service, as possible, some people hired there don`t surpass the minimal conversational level `What can I do for you?`

Once you stat to explain your problem, you might find yourself speaking as Moses in the desert. For example, when I had an extra internet traffic on my Orange contract, without using it, I even submitted detailed information about my location and estimated hours of use, but the guy on the phone kept repeating I have to payYell

February 22, 2014
10:59 am
jonterns
Bronze
Members

Jackson said
I sold my Note 2 because it was just too big. I am a Blackberry fan but can’t upgrade til the end of the year. I bought a used Blackberry bold 9930 off ebay. Delores helped me activate it over the phone she was terrific. I took it into the Sprint store in Medford, OR because I was having trouble with App world. The Rep tried to help but couldn’t get it resolved, he sent me to the store across town that has a service tech. Gabe the technician was awesome he was able to resolve the issue and it works great, at no charge!. Sprint did the right thing by having a local tech available. My hours have been reduced at work so I struggled with my bill a few times. Sprint worked with me and for these reasons I will remain a loyal customer.

I have the Note II and I love it. I use it with the Galaxy Gear though and that makes a big difference. I have begun relying on my Note II more than my laptop because of its size. I think Sprint is one of the better companies when it comes to customer service and assistance, at least it is here in the US.

February 22, 2014
11:05 am
jonterns
Bronze
Members

Costin said
The idea is to stay faraway from customer service, as possible, some people hired there don`t surpass the minimal conversational level `What can I do for you?`

Once you stat to explain your problem, you might find yourself speaking as Moses in the desert. For example, when I had an extra internet traffic on my Orange contract, without using it, I even submitted detailed information about my location and estimated hours of use, but the guy on the phone kept repeating I have to payYell

That’s actually a very good way to describe it sometimes. My internet provider is like that but they have gotten a little better over the years. Sprint has been phenomenal for me with their online and phone support which is why I will be staying with them for quite a while. I have already been with them for over 10 years here in the US.

February 25, 2014
2:23 am
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421

hmmm… for me an efficient customer service is very important measurement for a service provider’s efficiency.  here in the philippines globe can be considered the number 1 company but boy they suck in terms of their customer service.  smart on the other hand recently trying so hard to improve this area and added a new BPO partner to make sure they are more sensitive to customer’s day-to-day calls/ general needs.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019