Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

T-Mobile | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
T-Mobile
Croatian largest tele provider
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
May 7, 2014
1:21 pm
legionnaire
Zagreb, Croatia
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 20
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

No matter what we might think about them, they are the largest working tele company in Croatia. They cover all the fixed telephony in the country, even though there are some other, smaller, providers on the market for quite a while, T-Com owns the market and every user is paying a fee to them.

In my opinion, they are a real rip-off company, even though I use all of their services – not by my own choice, though. Their prices are the highest, but they have a tradition and that is hard to defeat.

Also, they own the internet market, since all the other providers depend on their network, all the users have to pay a fee to T-com, as well.

Mobile service is of decent quality, though, signal is strong and reliable almost everywhere – and this is the adventurer who climbs the mountains and goes where almost no man went before, speaking.

I am very curious, since I am aware that it is a large, German company, which is present in many European countries as well as the United States of America, what is the experience of the people living outside Croatia with the T-Mobile? Are they acting the same as here, are the prices lower due to higher competition?

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019