Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

The different types of services offered in Jamaica | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
The different types of services offered in Jamaica
My experience with Lime and Digicel has been fairly good. I appreciate the effort they put into getting customer, but they still need improving.
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
May 17, 2014
11:58 pm
Gold Purple
Members
Forum Posts: 2
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Laugh

The services offered by the Jamaica’s cell phone service providers are, in my opinion are good. For one we do not have to pay to receive calls and when we are out credit, we can send please call me. This is a text message you send to the person you would like to get in-touch with. That person would then receive the text message and realize that you are out of credit and call you if they have credit on their phone. My experience with the service providers here in Jamaica are in between. Lime and Digicel offer similar service, in my first post I mentioned a brief history of how these companies started out and how they have been performing throughout the years. In 2014 Digicel has become Jamaica’s number 1 network of choice, only because they are the most popular network by numbers, they have the most customers. Lime on the other hand have become second, due to the fact that they have been so dishonest and money hungry in passed, their company lost a lot of customers to Digicel. Overall I appreciate the fact that they make it so easy to keep in-touch with each other, even if you only have a small amt of money on your cell phone, they both do a lot of promotion and sponsor many TV show to boost sales and Promote their services.

They have good customer care service, but topping up phones with credit is different on both side.

sp_PlupAttachments Attachments
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters: