Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Pre Paid Sim Card LeFrench Moble | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS France
Pre Paid Sim Card LeFrench Moble
Topic Rating: 4 Topic Rating: 4 Topic Rating: 4 Topic Rating: 4 Topic Rating: 4 Topic Rating: 4 (1 votes) 
August 8, 2014
10:58 am
swappy007
Delhi
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 62
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I recently heard about this LeFrench Mobile, an option of a prepaid card for travelers and students. I must say, I am really impressed with the schemes. More than the schemes, this seems to be the only company that provide services keeping in mind foreign travelers. 

Calls to India was just 0.15 euro and there was only a connection fee (fixed) charged for every call. 

The following users say thank you to swappy007 for this useful post:

Costin
August 9, 2014
7:38 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

As you, I really appreciate providers that don`t ask a fortune for common international calls

I haven`t heard about this brand, while I visited France. Next time, I`m there, I will definitely search it, I presume it`s available even in subways stores, newspapers stores and so on, isn`t so?

If for India, you were charged with 0.15 euro/min, it means that for calls to the rest of Europe, it will be less than 0.10 euro/minLaugh

August 10, 2014
3:08 am
swappy007
Delhi
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 62

Hi 

This is very true for France. If you are looking for prepaid SIM, then you need to widen your horizon to coffee shops, Subway, recharge shops or bookshops. 

I guess the popularity of Lyca mobile is much widespread as i could see a lot of advertisements in and around the shops. This is why LeFrench will have to face some fierce competition from Lyca and others. 

August 20, 2014
5:53 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

swappy007 said
Hi 

This is very true for France. If you are looking for prepaid SIM, then you need to widen your horizon to coffee shops, Subway, recharge shops or bookshops. 

I guess the popularity of Lyca mobile is much widespread as i could see a lot of advertisements in and around the shops. This is why LeFrench will have to face some fierce competition from Lyca and others. 

Thanks for the update!

I would definitely searcg for this alternativeLaugh Indeed, Lycamobile seems to offer everything you need to communicate with your distant relatives and friends, but yet I want to try as many other possibilities, to be sure it`s the best or not

Competition is a must-have, otherwise we, the customers, won`t receive improved servicesLaugh

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
10 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019