Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

BSNL internet woes | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
BSNL internet woes
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
June 2, 2014
1:28 pm
Aditya1809
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 42
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

BSNL being the government organization is providing different services in India. I am using BSNL Broadband for the last 5-6 years. It is extremely affordable as compared to other internet service providers like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea etc. Speed in terms of download and upload varies according to the traffic but it is worth every dime. However when there is a problem BSNL fails to provide customer support. You have to wait for months after registering the complaint. So in terms of customer satisfactions index is less.

June 3, 2014
11:27 am
swappy007
Delhi
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 62

Hey Aditya you should really check out the Customer Service of BSNL now. It has greatly improved. Atleast in my area that is Western rajasthan, the situation is really good. They call you back and send people at your place to rectify the problem 

June 5, 2014
2:33 am
Aditya1809
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 42

Hi Swappy, I am currently using BSNl broadband. There is no service improvement in my area. After registering a complaint they get back after a week or more. Even their line men don’t come when the phone is dead. We have to go to office at least 2-3 times.    

June 7, 2014
1:53 pm
Bhavesh Sharma
Members
Forum Posts: 9

As far as i have experienced bsnl service whether it is about internet or Land line , it was worst. BSNL line man will not look into your problem at first, we have to visit them for 2-3 days atleast to make them undersatnd the situation. it is pathetic.

June 12, 2014
7:59 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

Bhavesh Sharma said
As far as i have experienced bsnl service whether it is about internet or Land line , it was worst. BSNL line man will not look into your problem at first, we have to visit them for 2-3 days atleast to make them undersatnd the situation. it is pathetic.

I don`t have how it`s called in your country, but there has to be a Customer Protection office. Go there and reclaim the situation, the public servants there will find a way to force provider give you an answer. In my country, if a provider behaves like this, that authority will severely fine it

June 15, 2014
11:37 am
srehncy
Members
Forum Posts: 4

HI, 

i am in India and I use BSNL as my primary internet service provider for my PC. it is so slow and the connectivity is horrible. i have to use a secondary dongle for important work as i can’t rely on the the LAN connection at all. it needs major improvements.

June 19, 2014
8:22 am
IanLegend
Members
Forum Posts: 2

Yes, My BSNL connection connection is also getting disconnected frequently at certain times, but overall the speed and tariff is good only… 

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019