Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

be smart with smart phon | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
be smart with smart phon
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
November 12, 2013
5:48 am
nazrul islam
Members
Forum Posts: 2
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

IPhone is a great wonder of modern technology. We the modern people can not go a single day without it. I love iphones very much. I think all of you also like it most.

November 22, 2013
6:34 am
Joseluis72
Members
Forum Posts: 1

I do not particularly like smartphones, I seem abusively expensive, very complicated to use and will take so much time to do other more interesting and pleasant things. Of course there are advantages as check email at any time, be permanently connected to your favorite social network or surf internet anywhere but if you’re really smart will restrict its use to the really essential, I feel sorry for those people who walk by the street looking at the screen of his phone and do not realize that real life is going on around them without them noticing.
February 24, 2014
2:50 am
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421

Joseluis72 said

I do not particularly like smartphones, I seem abusively expensive, very complicated to use and will take so much time to do other more interesting and pleasant things. Of course there are advantages as check email at any time, be permanently connected to your favorite social network or surf internet anywhere but if you’re really smart will restrict its use to the really essential, I feel sorry for those people who walk by the street looking at the screen of his phone and do not realize that real life is going on around them without them noticing.

hmmm. though i agree that sometimes we become too dependent with smartphnoes and put less time on manual day-to-day activities, i think the generation calls for it.  personally, i cant live a day without my smartphone and can’t imagine a day without it.  it is very useful for me on a positive and productive note helping me survive all the daily deadlines work life has too offer.  personal side it add spice on my life too being connected on social media.  

i think as long as you know how to balance dependency with smartphone, you’ll be ok.  enjoy!

March 28, 2014
1:16 am
Jackson
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 277

No one refuse that iphone is the best ios phone today :)

March 30, 2014
2:49 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 398

Jackson said

I did, seriously turned down the iPhone so many times and I run a mac, had the iPhone 3Gs – good phone, great phone great ecosystem.. gets boring real quick however and it’s unlikely to change too much in the next 5 years.

http://www.joolo.net - better than this hole for mobile devices.

April 4, 2014
1:14 pm
Jackson
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 277

Krisstoffer said

Jackson said

I did, seriously turned down the iPhone so many times and I run a mac, had the iPhone 3Gs – good phone, great phone great ecosystem.. gets boring real quick however and it’s unlikely to change too much in the next 5 years.

Try to upgrade to iphone 5 or 5s or even 6 if you can so you won’t be feel bored .

April 28, 2014
8:50 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member

Jackson said

Krisstoffer said

Jackson said

Try to upgrade to iphone 5 or 5s or even 6 if you can so you won’t be feel bored .

And why’s that, the operating system is flatter and brighter but offers nothing overly new, I’ll stick with my droids ;)

April 28, 2014
12:11 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

nazrul islam said
IPhone is a great wonder of modern technology. We the modern people can not go a single day without it. I love iphones very much. I think all of you also like it most.

I loved iPhone, until a bug on iOS erased 80% of my agenda

For the moment, in 5 years of Android use, nothing similar happened, so there is no chance to return to it

April 28, 2014
12:34 pm
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member

Costin said

nazrul islam said

I loved iPhone, until a bug on iOS erased 80% of my agenda

For the moment, in 5 years of Android use, nothing similar happened, so there is no chance to return to it

anyone get the feeling that if iOS 8 isnt epic then apple is in real trouble ?

May 12, 2014
12:36 pm
Paul B
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 130
10sp_Permalink sp_Print

I could easily, and happily, get rid of my smartphone.  I went years with a $10 burner, and prepaid minutes, and never once cared about not having a smartphone.  Now that I have one I would be more than happy to ditch it and go back to my dumb burner.  I see too many people stumble through life looking at tnothing but their smartphones.  There’s a whole world out there to see and most people are too busy playing candy crush to enjoy it.

Just my personal rant.

The following users say thank you to Paul B for this useful post:

legionnaire
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None