Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

It’s generation of Smartphone. | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
It’s generation of Smartphone.
Topic Rating: 2.3 Topic Rating: 2.3 Topic Rating: 2.3 Topic Rating: 2.3 Topic Rating: 2.3 Topic Rating: 2.3 (4 votes) 
November 18, 2013
10:00 pm
gsgurung2010
Nepal
Members
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1sp_Permalink sp_Print

Are you looking easier way to make your life? If so Smartphone make your life more comfortable, reliable, smarter and easier. You’ll get everything in smart phone, browse social networks, and listen to music, videos, games and other online available system. So use the smart phone and make your life smarter because this is the age of Smart phone.

The following users say thank you to gsgurung2010 for this useful post:

cleartalking104, reebaanilkumar
November 20, 2013
6:10 pm
mrjohny
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 37

My favourite thing about smartphones is that I can read my email always, and I can realiza if I have some work to do.

November 20, 2013
9:36 pm
rabindra ghatuwal
Members

mrjohny said
My favourite thing about smartphones is that I can read my email always, and I can realiza if I have some work to do.

i also like this facilities of smartphone so this is also the one to which i supportEmbarassed

November 28, 2013
1:20 pm
epicallyfun
Members
Forum Posts: 7

My favorite thing about smart phones, is that everything is on my fingertips.

November 29, 2013
2:08 pm
samabila121
Members

Yeah i respect the way you think, the Smartphones make your life easier and more funnier but we should see the negative side of the new generation technologies. Imagine the new kids – they not playing together out, they’re physical locked in screens and lose their time and lose their health etc..There are more funnier things to do, and in my opinion the new kids should learn to live without smartphones, maybe till their 20-es.

December 9, 2013
11:41 am
knacksingh
Members
Forum Posts: 2

Smartphone is a source between elders and youngsters as smartphone allows easy to use application for any end user. As we are going away with our relationships due to hectic work load we are not able to spend time with our parents nor with children. These smartphones allows easy access to our near and dear with video conferencing and chat.

December 9, 2013
6:03 pm
Brad
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 49

Smartphones are small computers now and are being more popular than laptops as you can do anything on them.

January 8, 2014
9:25 am
umyrashidah
Members

I agreed. I am truly fascinated with the way smartphone works. In my college, all of us have been using smartphone for quite a long time and we spread news about classes by using all the apps which are FREE of charge in term of communicating. For example, the Wechat and Line. Even the lecturers are communicating with us in such a way. Thanks smartphone!!Laugh

January 8, 2014
10:38 pm
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421

everything becomes handy with smartphone.  replying to emails and/or talking via skype.  it’s not so vulgar compared when you do it using your laptops. hehe…

January 10, 2014
1:09 pm
cleartalking104
Members
10sp_Permalink sp_Print

gsgurung2010 said
Are you looking easier way to make your life? If so Smartphone make your life more comfortable, reliable, smarter and easier. You’ll get everything in smart phone, browse social networks, and listen to music, videos, games and other online available system. So use the smart phone and make your life smarter because this is the age of Smart phone.

Gurung you are totally right.

January 15, 2014
9:00 pm
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
11sp_Permalink sp_Print

thanks to smartphone life becomes so much easier.  i highly appreciate the emails-to-go and the organizer comfort it provides.

just funny how we become so independent with it that we are so loss when we forgot our phones at home or it dies due to battery drain. hehe

January 16, 2014
10:39 pm
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
12sp_Permalink sp_Print

Krisstoffer said
I was using ‘smartphones’ before they we’re smart – think p800 one of the first fully touch screen driven interfaces on a phone, the device at the time was worth $500 (very painful on the pocket) and carried I think at the time less than 100mb of ram and came with a massive 128mb sony memory card (no SD/MicroSD support)

The phone itself would hit memory walls all the time, however once you removed the buttons and got it out in public it really was something that had people looking at it like what the hell is that – although the lack of wifi and of course no 3g back then ..wap was about but .. wap.. god..

The modern smartphone in many respects kinda skipped a generation see we went from these horrid tactile input screens to what wehave now with multi touch input, HSDPA+/LTE/LTE+, WiFi connectivity and pretty much a zillion notifications a day and the tech is hurtling along so quick – it’s somewhat the golden age of the smartphone the wall will probably be hit soon enough maybe 3-4 years when RnD will become less important and iterations will become the normal – by then the big question is will the age of the true smartphone have killed off the PC

nice input.  so if you are to create a smartphone model, what are the previous previous you want to include with the unit generation nowadays?

some points on what you said i agree but there are alot of  good points to upgraded smartphones now like camera/ video pixels, battery lifespan, compatiibility to downloadable apps, etc. 

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019