Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Photo sharing | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Photo sharing
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
October 30, 2014
6:23 pm
rgd2014
UK
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 78
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Do you like sharing photos online, like in instagram, Flickr, etc.? I use instagram although I only share my photos with family and friends and would not put it in public display. It’s not that I’m afraid something bad will happen with the photos but it’s just that I think sharing them with people you don’t know is not important.

The following users say thank you to rgd2014 for this useful post:

Costin, Meggosbaby
October 31, 2014
1:40 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

Similarly to you, I associate my pictures with my private life and I don`t feel very comfortable to share any picture with everyone

I usually share general pictures such as landscapes, but when it comes for pictures related to me and my girlfriend, I avoid sharing even with other closest friends

November 1, 2014
8:49 am
jangwl
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 121

I use Instagram and put them in public so that my friends who decide to join it later can view them. The photos I taken are very general and therefore I do not mind sharing it.

Best Regards

Richard

http://www.richardjang.com

November 3, 2014
9:44 pm
thethunderchild
Cheyenne, WY
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 148

jangwl said
I use Instagram and put them in public so that my friends who decide to join it later can view them. The photos I taken are very general and therefore I do not mind sharing it.

I love Instagram. I don’t take photos myself, but I have several friends who do and load them to Instagram in real time and they are real fun to look at.

November 7, 2014
10:46 am
MagStar
Pittsburgh
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 53

I use Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Vine and Snapchat to share photos. I’m not real big on selfies or sharing photos of my family members, but I enjoy taking photos and videos. Personally I don’t see much point to taking pics if they’re not going to be shared. Again, not personal pics, just general things that I see, or ideas I have that would be conveyed better visually. I have quite a few artists friends so we generally share with each other.

November 21, 2014
12:28 am
shere1895
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 85

I am using viber, instagram, whatsup etc which is lovely support for my daily life. These photos help me to memorable time.

Thanks

November 24, 2014
4:33 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

I am using viber, instagram, whatsup etc which is lovely support for my daily life. These photos help me to memorable time. Thanks

All those apps are reliabe for photo sharing, what I extremely like is that on Viber you can write something related to the photo, a sort of legend, describing what you felt on that moment

November 25, 2014
9:42 pm
Talla
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 166

I have accounts in almost all social media that exist now, but I shared just a few photos through them.

Instagram is my favorite so far.

November 26, 2014
3:33 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

I have accounts in almost all social media that exist now, but I shared just a few photos through them. Instagram is my favorite so far.

Instagram is quite versatile, you can edit your picture, add some brightness or any other effectFor customers interested in a good picture and perfection, is a must-have

For customers like me searching for as much as possible natural perspective, rudimentary apps like Viber do what they have to do (sharing), with no other activities

March 29, 2015
10:54 pm
Vincom
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 50
10sp_Permalink sp_Print

I use image host such as photobucket, imgur… to upload my images then share on other social networks. By this way, you can store your photos safe until the host die.

April 16, 2015
5:47 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
11sp_Permalink sp_Print

I use image host such as photobucket, imgur… to upload my images then share on other social networks. By this way, you can store your photos safe until the host die.

If I`m not mistaken, photobucket is a paid service, how much is the montly tax?

Last time when I visited Imgur, it was a sort of visual Blogger, I`m not very interested in creating funny stories, although they are amazing, practically I don`t have time for it. A fast and secure solution is betterWink

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019