Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Galaxy photos | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Galaxy photos
photos
Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 (2 votes) 
November 14, 2013
9:26 am
Kelly Apgar
Members
Forum Posts: 2
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Out of all of my friends’ cameras, whenever we are all together and we want to take pictures we always use my camera.  The Galaxy has the best flash and takes the most vivid photos.  Plus, with such a wide screen, it’s easy to view afterwards, especially if a large group of people are all trying to lean in to catch a glimpse.

I started an instagram account when I bought this phone, and I have many followers of whom I don’t even know, contact me and ask what type of phone is taking the photos.  http://instagram.com/kellyapgar

Galaxy :)

November 15, 2013
6:40 am
Nupur Hukmani
Members
Forum Posts: 4

Do u know very impotant thing about taking photo from smartphone.
If I take a photo with my iPhone or Android phone, the picture is automatically tagged with GPS information. When I email, text, tweet or upload that photo to a website, the metadata, including GPS information, is uploaded with it

November 21, 2013
8:25 pm
galinel
Members
Forum Posts: 1

Kelly Apgar said
Out of all of my friends’ cameras, whenever we are all together and we want to take pictures we always use my camera.  The Galaxy has the best flash and takes the most vivid photos.  Plus, with such a wide screen, it’s easy to view afterwards, especially if a large group of people are all trying to lean in to catch a glimpse.

I started an instagram account when I bought this phone, and I have many followers of whom I don’t even know, contact me and ask what type of phone is taking the photos.  http://instagram.com/kellyapgar

Pictures are not good quality
Give links to sites with pictures of high quality images.
Thanks 

November 21, 2013
9:06 pm
phong1040572
Members

I have samsung galaxy y and the photo which make from it is ok with me. I take my daughter picture.

November 22, 2013
3:24 pm
goddyvips
Members

Kelly Apgar said

its good phone with hd video recording

March 6, 2014
11:09 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

Kelly Apgar said

I browsed your pictures, you are an attentive observer of lifeLaugh I like the way you focus on details, hoping to see more ideas on your account, maybe immortalized with different Android-based gadgets

March 24, 2014
10:15 pm
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421

Kelly Apgar said

nice pics you have kelly. kudos to you and galaxy i guess.

May 14, 2014
4:03 am
Extace
the Netherlands
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 30

I can see you know what to photograph, but it’s such a shame the quality isn’t that good. Did you ever think of buying a camera? I’m sure you’d do well!

May 15, 2014
12:35 am
Jackson
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 277

I always have thinking that I will buy a DSLR. Taking photos is my hobby. Cameras in cellphones can’t satisfy your need.

June 7, 2014
11:59 pm
GeronimoJoe
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 66
10sp_Permalink sp_Print

My Note 3 takes good pictures but you have to hold it completely still.

June 17, 2014
4:19 am
amber2302
Members
Forum Posts: 3
11sp_Permalink sp_Print

My Note 2 takes good pictures but you have to hold it completely still.

July 1, 2014
2:36 am
Costi Constantin
Members
Forum Posts: 1
12sp_Permalink sp_Print

amber2302 said

My Note 2 takes good pictures but you have to hold it completely still.

Yes, you are right the same with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 but I was impressed how good picture are taking in a dark places. The only thing that I do not like it it is that you have to hold the phone a bit longer until the picture is done.

August 18, 2014
7:12 pm
Talla
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 166
13sp_Permalink sp_Print

Not just the Galaxy’s phone, but almost all Samsung phones are very know to take good photos, I used so many phone brands like Nokia and Samsung stand out in this area. 

August 19, 2014
3:37 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019
14sp_Permalink sp_Print

Talla said
Not just the Galaxy’s phone, but almost all Samsung phones are very know to take good photos, I used so many phone brands like Nokia and Samsung stand out in this area. 

Samsung phones, mostly enhanced with 5MB cameras, are reliable for daily photos, but if you wish something more you should try a phone with 8MB or even 13MB cameras. My favorite brands are HTC and Sony, but LG also creates reliable modelsSmile 

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019