Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

pics taken with Sony Xperia | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
pics taken with Sony Xperia
winter from my window
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
January 27, 2014
8:33 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

With Xperia Ray, I don`t need to edit my pics, they are simply natural, benefit of pure light and vivid colors

DSC_0029-2.JPGImage Enlarger

sp_PlupAttachments Attachments
February 7, 2014
1:34 pm
RedBubble
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 80

It looks like pictures taken with an iPhone camera, they’re always grainy.

February 8, 2014
6:03 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

It looks, but it`s not, only my lovely Xperia

Probably, it seems like this, because I had to shrink over and over the pic, you can see it in full size here, 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=652350224803064&set=a.652350331469720.1073741826.100000842776330&type=1&theater

February 9, 2014
6:34 pm
RedBubble
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 80

The link doesn’t work for some reason, but maybe you can post a cropped version of the picture. I was wondering what are the pixel of the camera.

February 13, 2014
12:16 pm
Jackson
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 277

Does anyone here have pictures taken from Xperia Z. I’m intending to buy one.

February 23, 2014
5:44 pm
Lunar
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 20

I think all the pictures uploaded from mobile phones to computers seem to come out with less quality than they have originally. With my Lumia 1020 the same thing happens, not to the same effect as with your Xperia, but they don’t look sharp enough to be taken with the 32 megapixel camera.

I had no idea about the quality of the camera on the Xperia though, hopefully you can get some photos with it though. Does it have manys settings on it?

They are smart phones though, they are designed to have amazing cameras, but rather the phones functions. Some are better than digital cameras though.

February 26, 2014
9:41 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

RedBubble said
The link doesn’t work for some reason, but maybe you can post a cropped version of the picture. I was wondering what are the pixel of the camera.

I hope the picture is visible right now, I reduced it many times in Irfanview, in order to be accepteb as upload

winter.jpgImage Enlarger

March 4, 2014
12:36 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

Jackson said
Does anyone here have pictures taken from Xperia Z. I’m intending to buy one.

A friend of mine has it, will prompt you with some pics. The improved camera is amazing, it delivers very realistic images, competing with professional cameras Laugh

March 4, 2014
12:44 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

Lunar said
I think all the pictures uploaded from mobile phones to computers seem to come out with less quality than they have originally. With my Lumia 1020 the same thing happens, not to the same effect as with your Xperia, but they don’t look sharp enough to be taken with the 32 megapixel camera.

I had no idea about the quality of the camera on the Xperia though, hopefully you can get some photos with it though. Does it have manys settings on it?

They are smart phones though, they are designed to have amazing cameras, but rather the phones functions. Some are better than digital cameras though.

You are right, unfortunately it`s a sensitive disadvantage to shrink pictures, to fit the uploading. I tested Lumia 1020, an impressive camera, but the operating system is a disappointment for you, so until Nokia won`t enrich its apps market, I will stick to Android

From my point of view, Xperia`s camera is one of the most intuitive on the market. It doesn`t include so many visuall effects as in the case of HTC, but it`s useful when you want to take a picture in few seconds, while other smartphones would provide you with autofocus and other supposedly essential features, that would waste essential seconds of your time

March 4, 2014
12:55 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
10sp_Permalink sp_Print

other pics taken with my Xperia RayPicture-vv-060.jpgImage Enlarger

some details from natureWinkPicture-vv-008.jpgImage EnlargerPicture-vv-069.jpgImage Enlarger

March 5, 2014
11:53 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
11sp_Permalink sp_Print

show me a woman, who doesn`t love roses, mostly red roses. A delicate rose for my girlfriend on her birthdayLaughDSC_0369.JPGImage Enlarger

March 5, 2014
11:55 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
12sp_Permalink sp_Print

Springtime at the countrysideLaugh My parents own a small farm, here is the field where they will cultativate corn

DSC_0033.JPGImage Enlarger

October 12, 2014
5:00 pm
apitoncho
Members
Forum Posts: 2
13sp_Permalink sp_Print

My brother likes taking pictures outdoors and uses the model Xperia Z1. It has TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and the size is 1080 x 1920 pixels. According to my research Galaxy S5 and Ascend P7 are very good too, but Xperia Z1 is the best model which I have seen.

October 19, 2014
4:44 pm
MagStar
Pittsburgh
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 53
14sp_Permalink sp_Print

Costin said
Springtime at the countrysideLaugh My parents own a small farm, here is the field where they will cultativate corn

Nice pic Costin. Is the field currently an orchard? Those kind of look like fruit trees to me.

October 27, 2014
3:30 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
15sp_Permalink sp_Print

MagStar said

Costin said

Nice pic Costin. Is the field currently an orchard? Those kind of look like fruit trees to me.

Indeed, MagStar, on the margins of that field there are apple trees, peach trees and some other fruit trees (I don`t remember all types, they plant each one, to obtain diversity)

It`s a common practice in Europe to enclose your field with such trees, you will get profit from the plants on the field and from the fruit trees too

October 27, 2014
8:06 pm
Talla
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 166
16sp_Permalink sp_Print

I heard so many good reviews about the good quality of the photos taken with Xperia phone, I think Samsung phones have good cameras as well.

November 3, 2014
9:42 pm
thethunderchild
Cheyenne, WY
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 148
17sp_Permalink sp_Print

Costin said

It`s a common practice in Europe to enclose your field with such trees, you will get profit from the plants on the field and from the fruit trees too

That’s a great idea and something we should do in the States – those of us who live in country-type areas…

November 24, 2014
4:37 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
18sp_Permalink sp_Print

thethunderchild said

Costin said

That’s a great idea and something we should do in the States – those of us who live in country-type areas…

I think it`s somehow deeply rooted in American mentality related to open space and freedom. Here in Europe, we were always fragmented, as consequence property should be protected with any cost. Although iron fences are a memory, in our mind there is the need to limit our properties in a certain way, such as the fence made of fruit trees

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019