Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Nicaraguan sunset with me HTC Evo | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Nicaraguan sunset with me HTC Evo
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
April 25, 2014
1:17 pm
Paul B
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 130
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I’m loving the pics I get out of my HTC Evo.  My only complaint is that while the pictures look great on the computer, the file size is so large it’s almost impossible to upload the pics to my blog.  Even on the smallest setting I still have to adjust the file size before I can upload.  The pics though are great.  Here is one I took last night from my roof.IMAG0305-1.jpgImage Enlarger

sp_PlupAttachments Attachments
April 25, 2014
3:06 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

That`s why I love HTC, it`s the taste of pure life there in the pics you obtain with this type of gadget. If I`m not wront, Evo is based on a 8MP camera, isn`t that?

April 25, 2014
5:43 pm
Brad
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 49

Looks great and clearly shows the quality of the phone. To be able to take photos of that quality when it’s dark. 

April 26, 2014
6:59 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

Looks great and clearly shows the quality of the phone. To be able to take photos of that quality when it’s dark.

HTC will amaze you from this point of view, you can effectively obtain vivid pics, although natural light won`t help you. Its nocturnal mode is a lot better than the solutions proposed by Samsung or Apple 

April 26, 2014
9:12 am
Paul B
Silver
Members

Costin said
That`s why I love HTC, it`s the taste of pure life there in the pics you obtain with this type of gadget. If I`m not wront, Evo is based on a 8MP camera, isn`t that?

Yup it’s an 8mp.  Only problem, like I said, sometimes the pics are just too big to post to my blog.  Always have to reduce size when posting to blog.  Otherwise it’s perfect.

April 28, 2014
9:06 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 398

Paul B said

Costin said

Yup it’s an 8mp.  Only problem, like I said, sometimes the pics are just too big to post to my blog.  Always have to reduce size when posting to blog.  Otherwise it’s perfect.

a quick solution for that would be upload to Flickr and then use it’s size feature to download a specific size you want :)

http://www.joolo.net - better than this hole for mobile devices.

May 8, 2014
1:32 pm
Paul B
Silver
Members

Krisstoffer said

Paul B said

Costin said

a quick solution for that would be upload to Flickr and then use it’s size feature to download a specific size you want :)

Yea, kind of what I’m doing.  I have to open each picture in GIMP, and resize it there, and then load it up to Flickr.  Uploading them as is, with my 3g Claro stick, takes hours.  Opening each pick in GIMP isn’t a whole lot faster.  I even have my phone set to the smallest picture setting and my pics are still 3mg sometimes.

May 15, 2014
12:40 am
Jackson
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 277

Your HTC camera is really good. That’s enough and cool with a cellphone camera. How many pixels is it ?

May 15, 2014
3:26 pm
Paul B
Silver
Members

Jackson said
Your HTC camera is really good. That’s enough and cool with a cellphone camera. How many pixels is it ?

Initially it was 2048×1152.  I had to scale it down though in order to upload it.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
5 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019