Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Who are the best providers? | Page 2 | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Who are the best providers?
Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 (1 votes) 
September 11, 2014
7:33 am
Nishi
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 24
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
21sp_Permalink sp_Print

23and14and20 said Based on my experience: Singapore – Starhub Malaysia – Maxis Indonesia – IndoSat Philippines – Globe Telecom

that’s grat. you may be travel many country. looking awesom as you have great experience. i use grameenphone in bd and the sevice is the best.

yes I like grameenphone too for their good network and internet,,,

September 12, 2014
7:22 am
D Warner
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 47
22sp_Permalink sp_Print

i used internet by grameenphone & teletalk in bd. both has great net speed & some god pakages. but overall rameenphone user is more than telatlk for their good network

September 19, 2014
3:38 am
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421
23sp_Permalink sp_Print

singapore – starhub

philippines – smrt

UK – vodaphone and almost all others

September 21, 2014
12:08 pm
Cellnut
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 192
24sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’d say that Google Fiber is hands down the best ISP in the USA right now. The problem however, is that they’re only in a select number of cities and I don’t know how much they’re going to expand. For awhile they had a plan where you pay the $200 install fee and you get 5/1mbit internet for like 7 years free, pay something like $75 for 1gbit connections. 

Besides Satellite internet, I’d probably say that AT&T DSL is probably one of the worst providers in my opinion.

October 9, 2014
9:09 pm
James3
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 30
25sp_Permalink sp_Print

If you talk about New Zealand then I must say Vodafone is more better than others as it offers cheaper price ( For New Zealand Market) and also have service in 90% area so you can relay on their service and quality. Only thing is Customer Service may be bit doggy.

October 11, 2014
3:14 am
radoaneee
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 20
26sp_Permalink sp_Print

for the network, grameenphone is the best…

if you think of offers, airtel will be good..CoolCool

October 21, 2014
9:42 pm
Talla
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 166
27sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well it depends on what you’re looking for, like a good quality, fast connection, some good offer, with a cheaper price.

October 26, 2014
12:49 pm
MagStar
Pittsburgh
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 53
28sp_Permalink sp_Print

In the US, At & T is a pretty strong contender. Their pricing isn’t bad for sure, and their customer service  – on the rare occasion that you need it – is great. I got a new phone a couple of months ago and the contract ended up being a few dollars cheaper than my last one from them, so they are definitely trying to stay competitive. And that’s always good for the consumer! 

October 31, 2014
2:23 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019
29sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well it depends on what you’re looking for, like a good quality, fast connection, some good offer, with a cheaper price.

In addition to the criteria you mentioned, I would say a generous diversity of smartphones and services to choose. For example, what I like on Orange`s network is that the recent models are quickly introduced on local market and if you want to buy an old flagship such as Samsung Galaxy SIII, you will find it discountedWink

If you want to travel abroad and talk back home, you can choose between several options with international minutes granting you the amount of minutes you need

February 4, 2015
9:21 am
Utmacksmay
Members
Forum Posts: 2
30sp_Permalink sp_Print

The best is Google Fiber. According to Netflix, “Google Fiber is now the most consistently fast ISP in America, according to actual user experience on Netflix streams in November.” It is not surprising, considering how much bandwidth the Mountain View company is hogging and how new its network is.

February 7, 2015
2:48 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019
31sp_Permalink sp_Print

Utmacksmay said
The best is Google Fiber. According to Netflix, “Google Fiber is now the most consistently fast ISP in America, according to actual user experience on Netflix streams in November.” It is not surprising, considering how much bandwidth the Mountain View company is hogging and how new its network is.

I would have expected that tremendous evolution in USA, after all Google concept is an American product, customized for that particular lifestyle

When it would be launched in Europe, it wouldn`t possibly reach that performance, since the market is very segmented, it`s a difficult mission to unify under one product millions of proud owners of what they already haveCool

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters: