Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Smarter ways to use smart phones | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Smarter ways to use smart phones
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
November 12, 2013
7:34 am
Ravindu
Members
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

First I like to tell how smartly save your phone battery.For long battery life your phone should turn off location service if your are not using and WIFI also turn off.then you can change your network type to 3G to 2G.it will save your battery.now I will tell you how to save your memory in phone.every week or two week you can clean your memory by using OS stranded software or you can download software from internet.and you can upload your photos,documents to cloud use it in cloud.most windows8 phone have windows cloud facility in free. use manual software update to save your data.other wise your data will end very quickly because most software’s have update very short intervals.you are browsing internet use mobile version it will save lot off data.use software to turn on WiFi,Bluetooth,Location service,mobile network.airplane mode in one place it easy to user because this faculties are in several place’s.software will give this faculties in same place.if you using social networks they have software you can install the software and use it very easily.       

November 12, 2013
7:18 pm
Andonov Dule
Members

i didn’t use smartphone to much time, but it’s very use full. firstly wherever i will go, i have  facebook with me, it’s very use full for my job, i work in a pizza restorant. also, all the time, i have using the google aplications for android, and my smartphone helps me with the working on the microworkers.com

November 12, 2013
7:33 pm
Gledam Samo
Members

Well I am use galaxy s4.Best way for safe my battery life is a app battery doctor.My battery now can be live 3 days.Best way for organized my home screen is go launcher ex.very cool app,i try many launchers but this is the best.Also everybody can try clean master,who have a issues with full ram memory.This app is very helpfull for that problem.

February 16, 2014
10:28 pm
Jackson
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 277

The most wrong thinking is turn your service location off to save battery :))

You will know its cost when your smart phone being stolen.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
1 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019