Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

smarter ways to use smart phones | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
smarter ways to use smart phones
Hi guys now I want to discuss a smarter ways to use smart phones.My smartphone help me more actively in work. I can set a work schedule and simple follow it for everyday.Now i easily share my photos,music and videos with others through Bluetooth and the other sharing options.
Topic Rating: 3.3 Topic Rating: 3.3 Topic Rating: 3.3 Topic Rating: 3.3 Topic Rating: 3.3 Topic Rating: 3.3 (3 votes) 
November 15, 2013
4:47 am
shahnewaztamim
Members
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi guys now I want to discuss a smarter ways to use smart phones.My smartphone help me more actively in work. I can set a work schedule and simple follow it for everyday.Now i easily share my photos,music and videos with others through Bluetooth and the other sharing options.

November 16, 2013
12:20 pm
mrjohny
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 37

Besides the typicall mail and internet services I think that a good way to use it is with some interesting apps.

You can some apps that work with your GPS, and find some specific places you need, there are apps even for cheap fuel, cheap restaurants and so.

November 17, 2013
3:11 am
sreejith
Members
Forum Posts: 2

mrjohny said
Besides the typicall mail and internet services I think that a good way to use it is with some interesting apps.

You can some apps that work with your GPS, and find some specific places you need, there are apps even for cheap fuel, cheap restaurants and so.

good post.

November 17, 2013
6:41 pm
sam123
Members

Hello friends, you may know that smartphones are making are regular life really smarter day by day. It offers us various devices & apps,like bluetooth,WIFI etc., that really increases our social caring & sharing . cheking E-mail,making workchedule & visiting Ecommerce sites it saves our time & money as well.

November 20, 2013
10:49 pm
motiwala2k
Members

doing all thing with your smartphone need a strong battery or carry 1 extra 

November 21, 2013
9:40 pm
tamnguyen
Members

Backing up important contentConfused

The individual images , contacts , text messages and email lists is always the first concern for any phone user . It is easy to understand as society grows along with the upgrade of the mobile device , smartphone which contains almost all of the user’s privacy . But if you accidentally lost the other smartphone , why ? Whether you want to apply to each agonizing phone number in the phonebook is not ?

To avoid falling to the case of ” black enough sugar “, please back up the important data on a computer or other device to feel secure about your data . And best , if possible, to synchronize all data on your computer to the cloud online storage . You do not have to worry about that anymore ?

November 21, 2013
10:00 pm
phong1040572
Members

I am using Samsung galaxy y, I give some experience about my phone: I use GSM mode instead of Automatic mode to save my battery. Otherwise, I set the brightness of LCD to middle and no animation, don’t check Auto-rote screen and use application: Easy Battery Saver to save my battery for a long time. My phone use for call and text message, with some settings about, My phone can use for 4-5 days without charging.

November 23, 2013
6:27 pm
Ashley Tello
Members

I love using my smartphone for reminders. On my IPhone I go into reminders and say whatever I need to do later that day or the next day when I wake up. We have so many things going on in our lives and it’s unpleasant when I forget to do something or forget something when I go shopping and I have to make another trip to the store. Now with SIRI , I never have to wonder about what I have to remember, you can set it for a time , say Siri remind me at 11.30 to call office, or when I leave my house remind me go straight to the bank. it’s crazy as soon as I pull out of my driveway I hear a message saying reminding you to go to the bank. It’s amazing what technology can do !

January 7, 2014
9:15 pm
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421

aside from all mentioned, don’t forget that smartphones can really be a credible handly digital camera for photshoot/ picture session.  download various photo applications and instantly you have nice shots…

January 8, 2014
12:39 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 398
10sp_Permalink sp_Print

the modern smartphone will be adapting soon the padphone and similar items as well as the dock released recently by sony in basic terms allow your over powered smart phone to become a full fledged micro computer – given the cpu and gpu power it’s hardly surprising things are going that way – the laptops future could be looking a little bleaker if that usage method takes off. 

Aside from that I use my phone for communication (multiple IM’s/email) I use it for code development via cloudservices like CL9 in the past with jailbreaks I also used my iPhone 3gs alongside Lighty httpd as a micro web server. Aside from app based usage consider what you can do on say a jailbroken iphone or a rooted android device or even better firefoxOS which is in basic terms is HTML5 + JS powered.

http://www.joolo.net - better than this hole for mobile devices.

January 15, 2014
9:24 pm
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421
11sp_Permalink sp_Print

and how can we not appreciate the multimedia benefit of HD video watching via our smartphone.  no dull moments even on a super jam traffic is you have your favorite movie or tv series saved in your mobile device. Laugh

January 16, 2014
12:13 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 398
12sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh yeah of course, love to catch up on tv via phone – although if I had one complaint about modern devices it’s the usual one battery – a movie will just wipe out the battery .. unless you have a backup battery or you can charge up once you arrive at your destination I try to avoid movies on the go as my current phone will have a heart attack .. that said the biggest killer is EASILY wifi .. curse you wifi!

http://www.joolo.net - better than this hole for mobile devices.

February 16, 2014
8:30 pm
Jackson
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 277
13sp_Permalink sp_Print

Almost all of common office work : email, web surfing, word, excel, slide, games….

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
3 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019