Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Using a smart-phone smartly | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Using a smart-phone smartly
Its my own view
Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 (2 votes) 
November 21, 2013
12:25 am
tusipriya
Dhaka
Members
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Recently, i bought a smart phone. Its Nokia lumia820. So, now i want to share some experience with it. Actually i am a freelancer. After buying the smart phone, i can check my important emails and give a quick response any time from any place to the buyer. Its save my time and make me smart. I can booked air/train ticket by using this smart phone. When i feel bored, i can play smart game in this device and its really enjoyable. I can look out secondary market’s current status which make me take a right decision in emergency.
So, this phone make me more smarter than previous. If anyone have any question about this smart-phone feel free to ask me.

January 21, 2014
2:22 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 398

doesnt the lag of applications of quality in the windows market place get on your nerves, what apps do you actually use and how is the photo experience – personally windows phones hold little appeal to me, although I’m curious to see what windows 8.1 will bring to the table to such devices.

http://www.joolo.net - better than this hole for mobile devices.

January 22, 2014
8:48 pm
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421

tusipriya said
Recently, i bought a smart phone. Its Nokia lumia820. So, now i want to share some experience with it. Actually i am a freelancer. After buying the smart phone, i can check my important emails and give a quick response any time from any place to the buyer. Its save my time and make me smart. I can booked air/train ticket by using this smart phone. When i feel bored, i can play smart game in this device and its really enjoyable. I can look out secondary market’s current status which make me take a right decision in emergency.
So, this phone make me more smarter than previous. If anyone have any question about this smart-phone feel free to ask me.

i think all the features you mentioned is open with other smartphone as well like iphone and samsung andriod.  but what is the nokia lumia’s unique feature thati s not existing with the other brands?  moreso, what is your comment on the touchscreen and unit look of it?

February 2, 2014
4:59 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

My little advice would be to use your battery for real needs. I mean, if you don`t need to chat on WhatsApp all they long, simply close your wifi connection or close the app, if you are using internet mobile. The same goes for Facebook and other popular apps, they are battery-eaters

February 3, 2014
8:18 pm
CashCollector
Members
Forum Posts: 4

the Nokia lumia820 is good buy nice choice!

Make money uploading/downloading files

http://paid4downloads.blogspot.com

February 13, 2014
10:17 pm
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member

I would agree with closing down wifi when not required, same goes for 3g/LTE and GPS. although wifi is likely the biggest consumer of your battery throughout the day.

February 15, 2014
11:33 am
Jackson
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 277

Nokia 820 is a good choice for a smart phone. Actually, you can do almost any online things on your smart phones nowadays.

February 17, 2014
2:01 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member

Jackson said

Nokia 820 is a good choice for a smart phone. Actually, you can do almost any online things on your smart phones nowadays.

You would certainly also want to look into a MicroSD card as it only comes with 1GB internal and you will probably only see a fraction of that for usage in userland.

February 18, 2014
11:07 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

Krisstoffer said
I would agree with closing down wifi when not required, same goes for 3g/LTE and GPS. although wifi is likely the biggest consumer of your battery throughout the day.

You are right, even the wifi consumes a lot of a standard battery, but who can live without it? 

I feel the need to use it at least 30 minutes per day, to check my messagesSmile

February 24, 2014
3:14 am
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421
10sp_Permalink sp_Print

Costin said
My little advice would be to use your battery for real needs. I mean, if you don`t need to chat on WhatsApp all they long, simply close your wifi connection or close the app, if you are using internet mobile. The same goes for Facebook and other popular apps, they are battery-eaters

agree. you won’t know when you need that extra battery life. a point to consider also that brightness of the screen monitor is a big-time-battery-eater.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
11 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today Chanakaf, nikamillone
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019