Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

accessory | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
accessory
Great accessory to use
Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 (1 votes) 
November 15, 2013
6:20 am
Nupur Hukmani
Members
Forum Posts: 4
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Survivor is the most protective case we’ve ever built. It has adetachable heavy-duty clip secures your phone to a belt or bag stm . It is built from inside out to protect your phone from extreme conditions … dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration andof other environmental factors.Best is that it is built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment. It is a must to use product .

November 20, 2013
6:47 pm
mrjohny
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 37

Excellent advise, I always am careful with my devices, but sometimes my little daughter take my phone to listen music, so its a good idea such protections for shocks.

November 21, 2013
10:47 pm
Akadia
Members
Forum Posts: 1

Nupur Hukmani said
Survivor is the most protective case we’ve ever built. It has adetachable heavy-duty clip secures your phone to a belt or bag stm . It is built from inside out to protect your phone from extreme conditions … dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration andof other environmental factors.Best is that it is built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment. It is a must to use product .

I could use something like that, I’m always dropping my phone and it flies across the floor. I also know a few people that could use that, especially if it’s water proof. Actually there should be more phones like it.Smile

February 18, 2014
12:05 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

Nupur Hukmani said

It sounds greatSmile Are there any brands fitting the case or it`s made on an universal standard, as I suppose?

February 26, 2014
10:06 pm
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421

survivor product here in philippines though existing is not so very popular. at least not for the average market. majority of the consumer tends to buy a local brand with the claim of same features and purpose. though there are at least 40% above average buyers who choose survivor and are after quality and brand.

March 1, 2014
4:52 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

23and14and20 said
survivor product here in philippines though existing is not so very popular. at least not for the average market. majority of the consumer tends to buy a local brand with the claim of same features and purpose. though there are at least 40% above average buyers who choose survivor and are after quality and brand.

Similarly, it happens in my country. For few euros discounted people would go for a cheap and not very reliable accesory. 3 months after using it, they tend to regret spending the money

March 19, 2014
10:47 pm
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

agree Costin.  that’s why it is more practical to invest on original and trustworthy brand though little more expensive but you are sure to get more value out of it.  though im not saying only imported brand are reliable, there are 1-2 local ones as well but yes, still expensive compared to those easy-to-tear manufactures.

March 29, 2014
1:54 pm
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 398

Costin said

23and14and20 said

Similarly, it happens in my country. For few euros discounted people would go for a cheap and not very reliable accesory. 3 months after using it, they tend to regret spending the money

I’m currently one of those people regretting the purchase of a dreadful device that started out promising and has since become nothing more than a brick, a paperweight.. so sad

http://www.joolo.net - better than this hole for mobile devices.

March 30, 2014
1:12 am
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

Krisstoffer said

Costin said

23and14and20 said

I’m currently one of those people regretting the purchase of a dreadful device that started out promising and has since become nothing more than a brick, a paperweight.. so sad

lesson learned the hard way, it should be quality over cheapness. and quality units with good brands are worth the price.

April 20, 2014
1:28 pm
MagStar
Pittsburgh
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 53
10sp_Permalink sp_Print

23and14and20 said

Krisstoffer said

Costin said

23and14and20 said

lesson learned the hard way, it should be quality over cheapness. and quality units with good brands are worth the price.

Quality over cheapness always make sense, but…..what would any of you recommend that offers the best value? I’m looking for a new mobile phone, but quite honestly I can’t afford ‘real’ quality. What’s the best cell phone (not looking for a tablet/pad) for the least amount of cash? I don’t need a paperweight – I already have several of those!

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today yoki61
Upcoming sirajdte

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019