Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Flashlight | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Flashlight
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
November 27, 2013
1:41 pm
75spotty
Members
Forum Posts: 10
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I am in love with this app called

Super-Bright LED Flashlight

by Surpax Technology Inc.

it has 10 different light flashing strobe-light type settings, but what i use it for most is just a flashlight, it really comes in handy for so many different times. I have been telling all my friends and family about it too and they have all downloaded it and are in love with it! who knew something so simple could bring so much joy?

The following users say thank you to 75spotty for this useful post:

Edin
December 1, 2013
7:57 pm
shaila084
Members
Forum Posts: 1

I finding a  download url to setup in my android phone. Can you give me the download url? thanks

December 2, 2013
6:21 am
Edin
Members
Forum Posts: 2

this is a great app… very useful… I will tell all my friends to download it…

December 7, 2013
8:33 am
Brad
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 49

I also have the app and wow, its excellent and comes in very useful in certain situations such as if your electric was to go off or something along those lines.

January 8, 2014
2:19 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 398

shaila084 said
I finding a  download url to setup in my android phone. Can you give me the download url? thanks

The application is free from the Google Play store and can be found at the following address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.surpax.ledflashlight.panel it’s one of the most popular toys on the Play store. 

http://www.joolo.net - better than this hole for mobile devices.

January 8, 2014
2:27 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member

Just to follow up I was curious after the above discussion about the application and here are my thoughts, the application is free which is always nice and it offers a very basic functionality it in basic terms allows you to activate your cameras flash and use it as a torch, a handy tool additionally it offers a strobe option so you can have the light flash so many times within a second 0 being on all the time and it’s max setting of 9 being 9 times per second in other words blinking away for fun. 

It is add supported so you will see advertisements at the bottom of the application but the design of the app warrants such its well put together and does what it says it will be – if it’s any brighter than any other torch application is something I cannot honestly say i agree with – but I would personally make use of a widget to accomplish this no settings, click on, click off but each to there own this app does as it says it will do and on that you cannot fault it.

February 4, 2014
12:13 am
steppinout
Members
Forum Posts: 10
February 6, 2014
4:05 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

75spotty said
I am in love with this app called

Super-Bright LED Flashlight

by Surpax Technology Inc.

it has 10 different light flashing strobe-light type settings, but what i use it for most is just a flashlight, it really comes in handy for so many different times. I have been telling all my friends and family about it too and they have all downloaded it and are in love with it! who knew something so simple could bring so much joy?

As an electrician, you can imagine I`m always in the need of helpful apps. Flashlight creates some light in dark backgrounds, which I like, but I expect more from this app

February 14, 2014
12:46 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member

Device does help too, put a smartphone with a single flash or the iphone with its bright/warm flashes it’ll struggle or provide a limited scope – dual flash a larger scope but i dont see this changing anytime soon

February 14, 2014
9:34 pm
Jackson
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 277
10sp_Permalink sp_Print

Great app for a light. I’m using this app and totally satisfied about its quality.

February 18, 2014
5:31 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019
11sp_Permalink sp_Print

Krisstoffer said
Device does help too, put a smartphone with a single flash or the iphone with its bright/warm flashes it’ll struggle or provide a limited scope – dual flash a larger scope but i dont see this changing anytime soon

You are right, I`m not very sure if my HTC One S provides a dual flash, but it`s enough for the moment, to help me in my job. 

Believe me or not, I bought this gadget for this simple function, which is rare on other Android modelsLaugh

February 23, 2014
1:26 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
12sp_Permalink sp_Print

if you really, really need light, LG actually manufacturer a small LED panel that acts as a professional photography backlight panelling system it’s very bright and of course very light – unrelated to phones however.

February 26, 2014
3:54 am
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421
13sp_Permalink sp_Print

seems very unique app and useful also.  let me try and download.  i always want everything bright especially for my phone and ipad and normally i get scolding from hubby and son because i keep on wasting battery life according to them.  does this app eats alot of battery life as well?

April 3, 2014
12:11 pm
Jackson
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 277
14sp_Permalink sp_Print

I thinks this app took a lot of baterry and unnessecsary for my phone.it hard to delete went you was set up it in your phone

May 6, 2014
7:29 pm
Paul B
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 130
15sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have this app, but only for emergencies (our electric goes out a lot here).  I use it once or twice a week, but it definitely drains the battery so I try to use it sparingly.

August 23, 2014
11:01 am
Aditya1809
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 42
16sp_Permalink sp_Print

flash light consumes a lot of battery but it is very useful at times where you are in places where there is very low intensity of light or no light. It has been very helpful to me many times.

September 1, 2014
3:36 am
D Warner
Bronze
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 47
17sp_Permalink sp_Print

There is some problem in my area with electricity.
Thats not matter what is the time,electricity can vanish any time so when it is night & i dont know where my charger light then FLASHLIGHT is my only prefer to see light as Smartphone always be with me.

I installed this app when i first bought my phone but i didn’t uninstall this for a single moment!
Really i love this app.

September 17, 2014
3:20 pm
tfive14
Members
Forum Posts: 9
18sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have used several various Flashlight apps on my phone and FLASHLIGHT has been the best so far. Though it requires a lot of battery, most of them do because of what they do. I depend upon my flashlight on my phone for many reasons and have had good luck with FLASHLIGHT not erroring out and working well. It isn’t too fancy or loaded with extras, its a flashlight for when you need a flashlight.Smile

September 19, 2014
12:10 pm
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421
19sp_Permalink sp_Print

slight problem using flashlight apps is that they drain my battery quite faster. so not using it often unless i know i can easily charge it somewhere.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
12 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019