Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Which best smartphone do you have? | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Which best smartphone do you have?
best smartphone was discuss in my topic. You can choice Android,iOS, Window phone!!!
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
November 11, 2013
10:13 pm
HuyenThoai ho
Members
Forum Posts: 2
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Please help me,

What the best smartphone do you have?

The following users say thank you to HuyenThoai ho for this useful post:

rajanfeni
January 21, 2014
3:05 am
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421

for me only iphone and/or samsung andriod phone.  definitely windows-based is big no-no.

January 21, 2014
11:45 pm
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 398

23and14and20 said

for me only iphone and/or samsung andriod phone.  definitely windows-based is big no-no.

Windows phones have come a long way in recent times, although I would wait for the windows 8.1 release, as it introduces a few new interesting features and fixes several long standing issues. Windows or should I say microsoft has of late invested over 1 billion dollars into windows phone and is aiming to bring on new manufacturers; Those that have confirmed approaches include existing manufacture Samsung, Sony and if you buy into the rumour mill HTC – who for the longest time built virtually all the windows devices.

Just to go that one step further i think it’s Acer (unsure) that released a new device last weak that dual boots android and windows phone allowing both OS’s to reside upon the device – this is something intel are looking into big time so being agnostic about specific operating systems on devices no longer really applies – honestly I think I can use any device as long as the specs of the device are good I’m more than willing to put the time and effort into making it function towards my needs, although everyone has their own thoughts on how to approach such issues.

I actually for now, again as mentioned in another post run a local PH made device (well marketed as a PH device, it’s chinese made..) until my wife’s ID is resolved as I’m unable to get it sorted myself. Once thats sorted I have an array of vendors to look at :D but right now I’m in love with the Note 3 failing that.. LG G Flex, failing that probably the Xperia Z1 etc etc

http://www.joolo.net - better than this hole for mobile devices.

January 26, 2014
11:07 pm
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

Krisstoffer said
I actually for now, again as mentioned in another post run a local PH made device (well marketed as a PH device, it’s chinese made..) until my wife’s ID is resolved as I’m unable to get it sorted myself. Once thats sorted I have an array of vendors to look at :D but right now I’m in love with the Note 3 failing that.. LG G Flex, failing that probably the Xperia Z1 etc etc

hmmm, seems your choices is between andriod and windows-phone.  Latest iphone model not part of your consideration?  Even if your answer is a yes or no, wanna know why please?  Thanks!

February 15, 2014
5:41 am
Jackson
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 277

I’m owning a IP5s and Sony Xperia Z. Both of them are so great.

Windows phone is so small and not abundant as iOS and Android

February 16, 2014
4:45 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

This is a harsh dilemma, why not asking about the best smartphones ever used?

Sometimes an owner can develop a sentimental attachment to a brand, in my case Xperia line (starting with Xperia Ray and ending with Xperia Z1 Compact) and is unable to admit its potential flaws, for example Sony has to work on its updating strategies, it`s annoying to wait for a year an Android update that HTC has already offered to its customers

Finally, my list would look like this: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, HTC One Maxi and Samsung Galaxy S IV 

February 17, 2014
1:12 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member

I would agree that saying the best smart phone in the world is applicable to the person writing it, not everyone in general – personally I struggle in this area as I have platform loyalty rather than brand, although there are several brands I just would not go near but thats a whole other matter. I think of all the devices out at the moment the ones that appeal to me are the Note 3 from Samsung, The Xperia Z1s from Sony, LG G2 from LG (duh) and the iPhone 5s… that said I’m eager to see how the M8 turns out as it could quickly make my list given how great the HTC One was.

February 24, 2014
2:15 am
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge

agree, answers will be different and subjective as per the person writing it.  and loyalty brand is a big factor to consider.  i for one is bias with samsung as it was my wow andriod phone (then apple because it is very user-friendly for newbies that time).  even though in the past i used nokia and sony smartphones.

February 25, 2014
1:20 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member

Can’t say I have much love for the Galaxy S5 it’s really a poor poor incarnation which offers very little in terms of wow factor like the devices prior to it did .. looks like Samsung may have jumped the shark with this one.. not a special device.

February 25, 2014
11:52 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019
10sp_Permalink sp_Print

Krisstoffer said
Can’t say I have much love for the Galaxy S5 it’s really a poor poor incarnation which offers very little in terms of wow factor like the devices prior to it did .. looks like Samsung may have jumped the shark with this one.. not a special device.

I heard it`s designed to match the need for fitnessLaugh I`m not saying it`s not essential, but still there was another Samsung device meant for this mission, Galaxy Gear

February 26, 2014
1:28 am
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
11sp_Permalink sp_Print

Costin said
This is a harsh dilemma, why not asking about the best smartphones ever used?

Sometimes an owner can develop a sentimental attachment to a brand, in my case Xperia line (starting with Xperia Ray and ending with Xperia Z1 Compact) and is unable to admit its potential flaws, for example Sony has to work on its updating strategies, it`s annoying to wait for a year an Android update that HTC has already offered to its customers

Finally, my list would look like this: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, HTC One Maxi and Samsung Galaxy S IV 

your sony loyalty is for their mobile products alone? or even for the laptops, cams, etc? consumer’s prerogative greatly affects the buying market and loyalty concerns is some of the factor that is very powerful.

me, i think i’m loyal to samsung. lol.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters: