Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Romantic time pass with smartpnone | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Romantic time pass with smartpnone
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
October 18, 2014
5:58 am
shere1895
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 85
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

When I go out of my home intended purposes of travel then I take my travelling spot picture and upload it facebook and make a funny discussion with my friends. Otherwise, when I reach to the historical or heritage site or a stunning place then smartphone make me romance. What about you???

October 26, 2014
5:43 pm
rgd2014
UK
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 78

Hmmm…I’m not really sure if I’ve had any romantic time with my smartphone. I mean yeah in the past, I’ve used it a lot to communicate with my then boyfriend, now husband, while we were still in the long distance relationship. I think it helped a lot during those times. But other than that, I didn’t think of my smartphone as something romantic.

November 3, 2014
1:03 pm
MagStar
Pittsburgh
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 53

This is a cute thread. I think shere1895 is referring more to the ‘being moved emotionally’, traditional definition of “romance” more than the intimate relationship definition. :)

What I like best is that I absolutely agree with each of you! I use my phone to have conversations and retain memories with photos and notes of things I find interesting, thought-provoking, or emotionally impactful. And I also used to have a long-distance relationship with my now husband. Even though that was quite a few years ago and cell technology wasn’t like it is now, our phones were a huge part of staying in touch and even sharing experiences from thousands of miles away.

So my short answer is yes, I think of my phone as having the ability to create romance.

December 20, 2014
4:18 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

A smartphone can be admitted as an useful tool for the romantic situations you all mentioned, with the exception of the fact that you forget to switch it to silent mode, once you get home

It happens quite often in my case, my girlfriend takes care of it, reminding me that all technology says to be silent at home

I can understand her, but when my boss repeatdely calls and I don`t answer, it`s a storm

March 13, 2015
9:44 pm
lludawg
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 38

My friends who are engaged love to take romantic pictures and post them on social media. Often they take cute selfies but once in a while they go out and take beautiful, scenic, romantic shots. All of this is done using their iPhone! The quality is quite good.

March 21, 2015
10:29 am
jangwl
Silver
Members

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 121

Many couples will take selfies together and post on Facebook or social media.This is to tell the world that they are together and tell their competitors if any not to disturb their partners.

Best Regards

Richard

http://www.richardjang.com

March 26, 2015
12:29 pm
Cellnut
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 192

One nice thing about smart phones is that you can video chat with your significant other. You may be out on business on the other side of the country, or even world. But you’re still able to contact that person and have a video call if time and circumstances permit. It used to be that the only way you could communicate was sending a letter, and then we had telegraphs, phones, and now we can have real time video sessions with a small device in our hand.

March 28, 2015
8:38 pm
Talla
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 166

Cellnut said
One nice thing about smart phones is that you can video chat with your significant other. You may be out on business on the other side of the country, or even world. But you’re still able to contact that person and have a video call if time and circumstances permit. It used to be that the only way you could communicate was sending a letter, and then we had telegraphs, phones, and now we can have real time video sessions with a small device in our hand.

You got that right, today it’s almost impossible to not keep in touch with your loved ones with all these possibilities, that sometimes comes cheap or ever for free, and smartphones also make the moment more enjoyable if you like to share it with others.

March 31, 2015
2:07 am
Vincom
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 50

Smart phones : My earning tool, I usually take photos when travelling or hang out with my friends, Check my bank status, and do my business. It’s my best friend.

I’m using ip 6 :)

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today yoki61
Upcoming sirajdte

Top Posters: