Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

HTC Music Phone | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
HTC Music Phone
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
February 17, 2014
2:23 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 398
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

HTC the company with a world of issues with brand recognition right is rumoured to be working on a music centric device, something Sony themselves will know very well can be a huge seller if marketing and produced correctly.

HTC may we quite well positioned here as they are one of the few OEMs that still produce phones with front facing speakers and have for the longest time been applauded for their sound quality

http://www.joolo.net - better than this hole for mobile devices.

February 25, 2014
11:58 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

That would be greatLaugh For the moment, I`m satisfied with Beats enhanced on my HTC One S, it feels as my favorite music would be played live

February 26, 2014
1:29 am
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421

this new HTC product might cater for the hippy, young generation music-lover buyer.  if eventually the sales are good and there is a good market for it, i’m sure other brands will release a similar mobile model.

April 5, 2014
3:45 am
Jackson
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 277

fantastic phone a have ever seen

April 19, 2014
6:30 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

Krisstoffer said
HTC the company with a world of issues with brand recognition right is rumoured to be working on a music centric device, something Sony themselves will know very well can be a huge seller if marketing and produced correctly.

HTC may we quite well positioned here as they are one of the few OEMs that still produce phones with front facing speakers and have for the longest time been applauded for their sound quality

That`s something I want to see, the clash of the titans:), customers will only benefit of improved services

April 27, 2014
3:22 pm
Paul B
Silver
Members
Forum Posts: 130

I’m extremely happy with HTC’s beats audio.  Music sounds great.  I can only image what that phone will sound like.

April 27, 2014
9:09 pm
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421

Krisstoffer said

maybe because they are still new in mobile produxt compared to leading competitors. but still i conclude they are profitable than other not-so-popular brands.

htc i think is promising

April 28, 2014
7:49 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 398

23and14and20 said

Krisstoffer said

maybe because they are still new in mobile produxt compared to leading competitors. but still i conclude they are profitable than other not-so-popular brands.

htc i think is promising

Not quite the case, a little known fact is that HTC have been producing mobile phones for a long, long time in fact it’s viable to assume that most people on this forum at some stage will have owned a device that came out of a HTC factory. See back a few years ago HTC was purely a manufacturing plant, they would make phones for networks and in some cases manufacturers from all around the world – they have one of the largest plants going too which can produce something along the lines of 30’000 phones per week (from start to finish) so while HTC are ‘new’ to consumers, they have been doing this a lot longer than most think.. but they are doing an ok job building the brand up so who knows – one day they may become a consumer brand name known world wide but they have to get this years product line PERFECT which means junk like the HTCOne Max CANNOT exist.

http://www.joolo.net - better than this hole for mobile devices.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming pembe

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019