Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

android phones | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
android phones
android taking market
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
June 15, 2014
5:25 am
srijana
Members
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

the android is the newest software or the operating system in the market that has been taking over the market in few years. it is easy relevant and cheap as compared to other computers and has lots of facilities of gaming , and other various appps leading the developers to be more advance and good

June 15, 2014
10:09 pm
Suzy Savings
Members
Forum Posts: 1

I recently switched to an android after having a Iphone and I am surprised how much I prefer the android over having the Iphone for 3 years. 

July 12, 2014
1:52 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

Suzy Savings said
I recently switched to an android after having a Iphone and I am surprised how much I prefer the android over having the Iphone for 3 years. 

Welcome in the club!

What`s the brand of your current Android smartphone? Once you have tested two or three brands, you won`t ever wish to go back to iPhone. Although Android is a divided area, with fierce competiton, it offers a better performance than iOS, at least from my point of view

July 14, 2014
12:50 pm
Ruchi Jain
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 27

Android Phones undoubtedly have  captured the current market.With most usability as Multitasking , option for a wide variety of apps .Most important is the on the go notification feature .You can very easily reach upto our latest mails, RSS feeds , SMS’s.Another Feature is the widget usage on the home screens of android phones, thereby saving lot of time.

July 16, 2014
6:13 am
laur84
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 29

Ruchi Jain said
Android Phones undoubtedly have  captured the current market.With most usability as Multitasking , option for a wide variety of apps .Most important is the on the go notification feature .You can very easily reach upto our latest mails, RSS feeds , SMS’s.Another Feature is the widget usage on the home screens of android phones, thereby saving lot of time.

Those features are already history, I’m waiting for something new from Android universe

July 17, 2014
7:03 am
GeronimoJoe
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 66

I’m very satisfied with Android. However, when Apple comes out with a larger screen I may give it a try. 

July 17, 2014
1:30 pm
Aditya1809
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 42

Android phones have taken their toll. They are now preferred Apple and blackberry as they have much more to offer in their kitty. Big screens, large number of apps, more options in phoneWink and more and more software updates improving the GUI becoming more user friendly. 

July 18, 2014
8:19 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

GeronimoJoe said
I’m very satisfied with Android. However, when Apple comes out with a larger screen I may give it a try. 

iPhone isn`t bigger than the robust Xperia Z series or HTC One Maxi. You can compare it and see it, I thought the same thing, until I put on the same table an iPhone 5c and Xperia Z2. I guess the brand`s popularity create a sort of visual illusion

August 2, 2014
11:48 am
viajarmundial
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 21

I have never used Android and after reading the reasons people prefer them, I think they must be designed for specialty users, not those who mostly use their phone for calls.  I can’t think of any apps I would want that iPhone doesn’t provide.  Tell me what I’m missing.

October 1, 2014
7:42 am
23and14and20
Silver
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 421
10sp_Permalink sp_Print

viajarmundial said
I have never used Android and after reading the reasons people prefer them, I think they must be designed for specialty users, not those who mostly use their phone for calls.  I can’t think of any apps I would want that iPhone doesn’t provide.  Tell me what I’m missing.

i completely understand you. maybe coming from a loyal iphone user. though some they buy andriod initially on curiosity reason and later found out is is a good alternative or nit after apple brand.  that is what made me closer to andriod. try it bro!

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019