A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Have you heard about Evolio X5?
The Evolio X5 smartphone produced in Romania.
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
February 15, 2017
7:28 am
Hcc Senior
Members
Forum Posts: 2
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The X5 smartphone is the flagship phone of Romanian manufacturer Evolio. The price / quality / technology ratio places this particular phone among the best on the market so far. Has anyone used it before? What do you think about its specifications.

Advertisements
February 15, 2017
7:36 am
Hcc Senior
Members
Forum Posts: 2

Let me give you a few details in order to understand why this phone is one of the best on the market, of its class (I would call this class: No iphone, less expensive than Samsung but significantly good).

So the tech specs are the following: The X5 has a HD IPS display 5″, an Octa Core processor and 4G high-speed connection. Further more the X5 is a Dual SIM phone equipped with Android 5.1 operating system, the Octa Core is a 64-bit processor and the memory features 2 GB of RAM. The phone also features two cameras optimized to render natural colors, the main one of 13MP respectively a front camera of 5 MP.Cool

Advertisements
February 20, 2017
10:22 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019

Hcc Senior said
Let me give you a few details in order to understand why this phone is one of the best on the market, of its class (I would call this class: No iphone, less expensive than Samsung but significantly good).

So the tech specs are the following: The X5 has a HD IPS display 5″, an Octa Core processor and 4G high-speed connection. Further more the X5 is a Dual SIM phone equipped with Android 5.1 operating system, the Octa Core is a 64-bit processor and the memory features 2 GB of RAM. The phone also features two cameras optimized to render natural colors, the main one of 13MP respectively a front camera of 5 MP.Cool  

I know it, because it`s national brand

The fact is that the gadget, estimated at $150 and enhanced for 4G is mostly known in Romania, emerging into Bulgaria and Hungary. Let`s see how it would be received by other users, we might be subjective, since it`s produced in our country

Advertisements
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019

23and14and20: 421

Raisaa: 401

Krisstoffer: 398

Jackson: 277

Cellnut: 192

Talla: 166

thethunderchild: 148

Paul B: 130

jangwl: 121

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 11100

Moderators: 3

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 7

Forums: 224

Topics: 1706

Newest Members:

rezanalt, Abdullah Mohammedh, bitman, Cesar Montiel, Cesar Montiel, Abhilash Vijay m r, JAYWANT CHAVAN, rh dh, erick, insta0383

Moderators: scott: 3, Compudoctores: 0, ctech: 0

Administrators: ctsuperadmin: 3, ctsupportadmin: 3

Advertisements

Comments are closed.