Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

ZTE Iconia Phablet | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
ZTE Iconia Phablet
The ZTE Iconia Phablet has been put up on display at CES and the Phablet is interesting in some good and bad ways
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
January 8, 2014
1:48 am
Krisstoffer
Earth
Silver
Members

Premium Member
Forum Posts: 398
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

ZTE have pushed out the Iconia at CES although they did make clear that the design and even name may not be final, the Phablet which is looking to compete with the likes of the Galaxy Mega, The HTC One Max and Xperia Z Ultra i.e they are huge phones with not exactly high end specs.

The device which has an iPhone 2 kinda look and has a metal back wrap around although this may be changed later as noted above but it’s interesting to see such a large device which if i recall clocks in with a 5.7 inch 720 display using metal at all as most avoid it due to added weight.

Aside from that it sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera for the photo buffs of you out there it’s powered by a snapdragon 400 processor dual core edition and 2GB of memory so not exactly a trend setting game changing device but given it’s competition it doesn’t need to be it’s likely aimed at those that want a big big phone but cant accord the flagship prices.

The one sad point for this device has to be that it’s a dual core version of the snapdragon 400 which puts it in the range (power wise) of the likes of the smaller Motorola G a solid device itself but with far less screen realestate to be pushing although of course a bigger batter does aid in that.

Anyone excited for this one ? me I like big but I would still prefer flagship – tho on an interesting note it does offer near stock android (so far) and comes with multi tasking so .. a few neat points but it’s a bit missing in the grunt area for my task.

http://www.joolo.net - better than this hole for mobile devices.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
13 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today sirajdte
Upcoming None

Top Posters:

Costin: 1019