Share & grow the world's knowledge!

Contribute to Cleartalking and share your expertise
Check out the services we offer for both users and businesses.

Promote technology products and services in many different ways with the growing community!
Submit a ticket to get help with using our services.

Vodafone is it worth all it costs | Page 2 | Telecom Consumer Discussion Forums

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics sp_TopicIcon
Vodafone is it worth all it costs
Vodafone vs all others
Topic Rating: 3 Topic Rating: 3 Topic Rating: 3 Topic Rating: 3 Topic Rating: 3 Topic Rating: 3 (8 votes) 
May 19, 2014
1:56 pm
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
21sp_Permalink sp_Print

silvinyo said

Brad said
I was previously using Vodafone for quite a while until I had an issue with their support. They were not helpful at all and didn’t even answer my question thoroughly. Not only that, but my signal was constantly hitting 0 bars and I wasn’t happy. I then decided to move to EE and I’m happy.

I am from Romania, and here Vodafone is quite a serious competitor on the mobile phone market, but most people do not use it! Although is has better coverage than Orange(the most used network) people don’t use Vodafone so much because on the one hand they don’t know to promote themselves and do not have the same offers like Orange has, whereas you have all sorts of packages for young people “Orange Young” or for students etc. where the deals are very interesting (for 6$) you get thousands of minutes inside the network and national/ international minutes, unlimited messages and enough internet to surf all day, where in the case of Vodafone you don’t have the same deals!

Also Vodafone’s menus and service are very complicated hard to reach. thus the low number of customers in comparison with Orange Romania!

Greetings from glorious Romania!Laugh

I use both networks, lately the company I work for introduced to all employes Digi numbers to reduce costs, so in my case the differences between brands tend to reduce. Well, probably the fact that one of my friends works for Orange, somehow determines me to give more credit to the last one

Since a student, I used both particular services dedicated to young customers. Now, I`m a prepaid customer on Vodafone and a postpaid customer for Orange, although it`s improperly said, since it`s a business plan paid for my company for everybody. Currently, I have the most benefists on Orange, including a decent internet traffic and international minutes

June 4, 2014
5:40 am
Simona Simo
Members
Forum Posts: 1
22sp_Permalink sp_Print

I am also from Romania, and I am going to give up with Orange, their offers and internet limited have become more expensive. I am going to transfer my utilities to Digi (RDS- RCS), due to their very good offer: unlimited minutes and internet traffic with high speed connection, at very low prices.

June 4, 2014
8:41 pm
GeronimoJoe
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 66
23sp_Permalink sp_Print

I didn’t know that there was really that many people using Vodafone still. Surprising!

June 8, 2014
7:42 am
wungreingam
Members
Forum Posts: 1

Costin said

silvinyo said

Brad said
I was previously using Vodafone for quite a while until I had an issue with their support. They were not helpful at all and didn’t even answer my question thoroughly. Not only that, but my signal was constantly hitting 0 bars and I wasn’t happy. I then decided to move to EE and I’m happy.

I am from Romania, and here Vodafone is quite a serious competitor on the mobile phone market, but most people do not use it! Although is has better coverage than Orange(the most used network) people don’t use Vodafone so much because on the one hand they don’t know to promote themselves and do not have the same offers like Orange has, whereas you have all sorts of packages for young people “Orange Young” or for students etc. where the deals are very interesting (for 6$) you get thousands of minutes inside the network and national/ international minutes, unlimited messages and enough internet to surf all day, where in the case of Vodafone you don’t have the same deals!

Also Vodafone’s menus and service are very complicated hard to reach. thus the low number of customers in comparison with Orange Romania!

Greetings from glorious Romania!Laugh

I use both networks, lately the company I work for introduced to all employes Digi numbers to reduce costs, so in my case the differences between brands tend to reduce. Well, probably the fact that one of my friends works for Orange, somehow determines me to give more credit to the last one

Since a student, I used both particular services dedicated to young customers. Now, I`m a prepaid customer on Vodafone and a postpaid customer for Orange, although it`s improperly said, since it`s a business plan paid for my company for everybody. Currently, I have the most benefists on Orange, including a decent internet traffic and international minutes

silvinyo said

Brad said I was previously using Vodafone for quite a while until I had an issue with their support. They were not helpful at all and didn’t even answer my question thoroughly. Not only that, but my signal was constantly hitting 0 bars and I wasn’t happy. I then decided to move to EE and I’m happy.

I am from Romania, and here Vodafone is quite a serious competitor on the mobile phone market, but most people do not use it! Although is has better coverage than Orange(the most used network) people don’t use Vodafone so much because on the one hand they don’t know to promote themselves and do not have the same offers like Orange has, whereas you have all sorts of packages for young people “Orange Young” or for students etc. where the deals are very interesting (for 6$) you get thousands of minutes inside the network and national/ international minutes, unlimited messages and enough internet to surf all day, where in the case of Vodafone you don’t have the same deals! Also Vodafone’s menus and service are very complicated hard to reach. thus the low number of customers in comparison with Orange Romania!  

Greetings from glorious Romania!Laugh I use both networks, lately the company I work for introduced to all employes Digi numbers to reduce costs, so in my case the differences between brands tend to reduce. Well, probably the fact that one of my friends works for Orange, somehow determines me to give more credit to the last one Since a student, I used both particular services dedicated to young customers. Now, I`m a prepaid customer on Vodafone and a postpaid customer for Orange, although it`s improperly said, since it`s a business plan paid for my company for everybody. Currently, I have the most benefists on Orange, including a decent internet traffic and international minutes

Wungreingam said:

Yes you are right vodafone is the best compared to other service provider.

June 11, 2014
8:48 am
Costin
Platinum
Members

Premium Member

ByPassPostChallenge
Forum Posts: 1019
25sp_Permalink sp_Print

Simona Simo said
I am also from Romania, and I am going to give up with Orange, their offers and internet limited have become more expensive. I am going to transfer my utilities to Digi (RDS- RCS), due to their very good offer: unlimited minutes and internet traffic with high speed connection, at very low prices.

Hello, Simona!

Nice to see another Romanian on the forum:)

I used all possible services in our country, I would recommend you to keep the Orange SIM card as prepaid plan, in case the company will come up with something attractive for you. On Digi, you will benefit of unlimited minutes and internet traffic, but pay attention to the subscription you are signing, I know from my own experience I`m not allowed to give up to any benefit, either it`s classical internet connection or cable, for the upcoming 15 months

June 15, 2014
6:09 am
gopal8828
Members
Forum Posts: 2
26sp_Permalink sp_Print

Costin said

Simona Simo said

Hello, Simona!

I used all possible services in our country, I would recommend you to keep the Orange SIM card as prepaid plan, in case the company will come up with something attractive for you. On Digi, you will benefit of unlimited minutes and internet traffic, but pay attention to the subscription you are signing, I know from my own experience I`m not allowed to give up to any benefit, either it`s classical internet connection or cable, for the upcoming 15 months

Costin said

Simona Simo said

Hello, Simona!

good i also agree this……………

June 16, 2014
1:08 am
RedBubble
Bronze
Members
Forum Posts: 80
27sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yes, it’s expensive or at least for me. I rather use the local companies than spend more on Vodafone.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 1255

Currently Online:
18 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today None
Upcoming None

Top Posters: